As our Operations Manager, you will be the person who reads the statistics, analyses, identifies pain points or improvements, and brianstorm strategic solutions to improve existing products or business processes. You will work with the Product, Engineering, Analytics, Marketing and customer-facing teams to operate and meaningfully improve key practices. The key focus is on bringing insights to different teams to improve product, help grow the business, and improve the overall customer experience.
You will be showing the ability to showcase excellent leadership, problem solving in ambiguity, project and process management, and communication skills across cross-functional stakeholders. You would also show the ability to influence business decisions through quantitative and qualitative analysis that continually drive optimization of product, processes, and user experience.
- Strategic planning: Identify issues or gaps, analyze and come up with creative ideas to address issues.
- Data-driven: Develop critical insights by analyzing datasets, connecting the dots, and to unlock opportunities for improvement so to achieve business goals.
- Coordination: Design and launch large cross-functional processes and coordinate across stakeholders as needed to ensure the right resourcing, execution and communications are in place to deliver meaningful results.
- Operation: Design effective process, research for effective operational tools and be the one to execute daily operation tasks.
- Evaluate: Form a continuous improvement cycle to further iterate the strategy and move closer to the business goals
- Past experience in strategic planning, product commercialization and/or product operation
- 3-5 years of working experience in fast growing industry, experience in the Internet industry is a plus
- Excellent English communication and composition skills (written and verbal) – ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurately written documents
- Exceptional problem-solving, project management, and analytical skills
- PLUS: Knowledge of financial markets, cryptocurrencies, data, and CoinMarketCap’s products/services
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.coinmarketcap.com.