Who We Are
Magna’s goal is to be the one-stop solution for all token-based crypto companies who want to track outstanding and promised token allocations, automate the distribution of those tokens, and manage information about their stakeholders. Some liken us to “Carta for Web3”.
Our mission is to make it easier for crypto companies to manage their tokens and tokenholders. We’re used by dozens of projects in the crypto ecosystem.
About the Role
We have a team or 20 around the world, and a headquarters in NY with 10 local team members. We’re looking for a detail-oriented person with startup experience to help us at our downtown NYC office (located at 161 Bowery). You’d be in charge of office operations, event logistics, as well as working with the CEO on special projects including partnerships and marketing initiatives. As Magna’s New York Operations Manager, you will be playing a pivotal role at the intersection of people, culture, and operations. You will serve as the glue that holds our dynamic team together, managing daily office operations and serving as the lead coordinator for company events. The ideal candidate will have experience working at a startup, brainstorming events, and securing partnerships to bring your ideas to life.
This role is ideal for someone who thrives in fast-paced, agile environments and possesses a strong passion for community building and event planning. Your exceptional organizational skills, people-centric mindset, and proactive problem-solving abilities will be key in driving your success in this role. Bonus points if you have experience in the crypto industry.
What you’ll do
- Office Operations: Keep our office environment running smoothly by addressing various operational needs, whether it’s ordering supplies, coordinating with vendors, or troubleshooting minor tech issues. You will be the go-to person for all things office-related, and your proactive approach will help create a comfortable and productive workspace for all.
- Partnership Management: Forge and manage partnerships that can elevate our events and strengthen our community. Whether it’s collaborating with event sponsors or liaising with vendors, your strong negotiation and relationship management skills will be critical.
- Events Management: Brainstorm, plan, and execute memorable events that echo our brand ethos and foster community within our team. From intimate internal gatherings to larger industry conferences, your creativity and knack for logistics will come to play to ensure every event is seamless and engaging.
- Brand Representation: As the public-facing person representing Magna at events and conferences, you will uphold and articulate our brand, values, and mission with enthusiasm and professionalism.
What we’re looking for
- Based in New York City — our office is in Soho!
- A minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in event planning, community engagement, or a related field.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment.
- A proactive attitude and the ability to take initiative to resolve problems.
- Comfortable and confident representing the company in public settings.
- Experience with office management is a plus!
Compensation: 100-140k USD, depending on the years of experience
Why Work at Magna?
- We’re a highly technical team
This is a space with deep technical challenges that reward builders. The blockchain isn’t just a distributed ledger anymore, it’s a distributed state machine. At Magna, we’re not just building a new paradigm of software — we’re also trying to leverage the best of web2 while we’re at it.
- We’re a well-funded company with runway that can last us through the bear market (as long as that may be)
- A downtown Manhattan office with our own rooftop – we operate on a hybrid model, where most employees come in a couple of times per week. We’re flexible if you need to travel out of town.
- Hardware — Whatever you need to get things done, plus a stipend to set up your home office.
- Learning budget — Buy courses and attend conferences or hackathons.
- Unlimited Vacation — Take time off when you need it – recommended 2 week minimum.
- Top-notch healthcare plans — We offer the best available platinum PPO and other similar plans that give you the most options with the lowest deductibles.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.ashbyhq.com.