CoinGecko is a global leader in tracking cryptocurrency data. Operating since 2014, CoinGecko has built the world’s largest cryptocurrency data platform, tracking over 10,000 tokens across more than 400 exchanges, serving over 300 million page views in more than 100 countries. We are proud to have played a major part in mainstream awareness, adoption, and education of cryptocurrency globally.
We at CoinGecko believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain will define the future of finance, bringing greater financial and economic freedom around the world. In anticipation of that future, CoinGecko is building the foundation to scale cryptocurrency market data to serve billions.
We practice transparent salaries and a level structure at CoinGecko:
• The salary for this position is RM6,142.
• Learn more about our level structure at CoinGecko’s Career Progression.
What you’ll be doing:
• Curation: Work effectively with cryptocurrency projects and relevant internal teams to ensure successful onboarding and listing of new coins/tokens, NFTs, and exchanges on the platform. Consistently maintain up-to-date information related to the projects on the platform at all times. Stay informed with the latest trends and news in the cryptocurrency industry to identify potential listing opportunities and perform the necessary due diligence to ensure they meet the company’s listing standards and guidelines.
• External Support: Provide excellent and consistent frontline support to users, token/NFT projects, and exchanges within the specified SLAs. Assist in conducting thorough and effective diagnoses to resolve users’/teams’ concerns and issues through dedicated channels (Zendesk/Telegram/email/etc.).
• Exchange Addition/Info Update: Support communications with the tokens, NFTs, exchanges, API, GT DEXs, chains teams in regards to additions or information updates required to be completed. Ensure accurate and up-to-date records of all tokens, NFTs, and exchanges listings and their performances on the platform.
• Internal Operations: Assist in performing internal operations tasks including CoinGecko Premium support and deliberation, assisting data team on price deviation/data issues, items reported in internal Slack and Telegram channels that require further actions, tasks related to Trust Score and Candy, as well as any other ad hoc tasks assigned to the Ops team.
• Community Management: Assist in developing and nurturing strong relationships with existing customers, coin issuers, teams, exchanges, and partners to build an active and engaged community. Perform community support activities on platforms like Telegram, Reddit, Discord, etc such as posting updates, engaging with community members, and moderating conversations to maintain a positive, informative, and respectful environment.
• Reporting: Assist in tracking, analyzing and reporting on performance metrics to identify opportunities for improvement and optimization.
• Community Presence: Participate and be involved in the cryptocurrency communities.
• Plugged-in: Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends, tools, and methodologies to continuously improve the quality and effectiveness of operations initiatives.
• Team Player: Assist in working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately in a timely manner.
• You are required to support any ad hoc tasks as required by the company.
What we look for in you:
• Proven Track Record: You have at least 1 year of work or internship experience in finance, accounting, consulting, or customer support roles, preferably in the fintech industry or start-up environment.
• Education: You have a Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field with an interest in Operations.
• Operations Skills: You have foundational knowledge of multiple areas of the Operations function – Coin/Token and NFT Curation, External Support, Exchange Addition/Info Update, Internal Operations, Community Management, etc.
• Industry Knowledge: You have foundational knowledge of everything related to blockchain, cryptocurrency, NFT, web3, and metaverse topics. You have used Dapps, exchanges, and other web3 related products.
• CRM and Blockchain Analytics Tools: You are proficient in using CRM, automation tools (e.g. Zendesk) and research tools such as Blockchain Explorers, DEX data aggregators, web analytics, etc.
• Product Knowledge: You have a general understanding of CoinGecko’s products/services.
• Customer-Oriented: You have a genuine passion for providing positive, timely, and professional customer experiences.
• Entrepreneurial: You are self-motivated, resourceful, and have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced and highly agile environment.
• Analytical & Data-Driven: You should be curious about data and able to tell stories using data.
• Operational Excellence: You have a keen eye for detail and an exceptionally high bar for accuracy and quality. You also hold your peers to similar standards in their work.
• Strong Opinions, Loosely Held: You are humble in embracing better ideas from others, eager to make things better, open to challenges and possibilities.
• Project Management: You take ownership of the projects by ensuring all deliverables and targets are met within the agreed timeline.
• Leadership: You are self-motivated and can work independently with minimal supervision after 3 months. You have a strong sense of self-leadership and are curious and creative in finding ways to improve existing projects and workflows.
• Problem solving: You are passionate about solving problems faced by stakeholders together with strong empathy.
• People Skills: You are fluent in written and spoken English. You have experience working with other individuals in a team towards achieving a common goal.
• Integrity: You demonstrate sound judgment and ability to handle highly sensitive and private data.
Some of the perks while at CoinGecko:
• Remote Work Flexibility: Work wherever you feel most productive. We also provide office space in 1Powerhouse (Malaysia) and WeWork (Singapore) if you ever feel like meeting your colleagues in person.
• Flexible Working Hours: No 9-5 structure, work the hours you need to get your tasks done.
• Comprehensive Insurance Coverage: We provide life, medical, and critical illness insurance.
• Virtual Share Options: You’ll be entitled to virtual options, with terms and conditions.
• Bonus: You’ll be entitled to a bonus, with terms and conditions.
• Parking Allowance: You will be given a monthly fixed allowance of RM 150 or SGD 100 to ease the cost of traveling.
• Meal Allowance: You will be given a monthly fixed allowance of RM600 or SGD400 to subsidize the cost of your meals.
• Learning Allowance: You will be allocated an annual budget of USD500 (claim basis) to help you continuously learn in the pursuit of your professional and personal development.
• Social Activity Allowance: Want to set a date to watch a movie or play futsal with your colleagues? Get it organized and we subsidize a portion (claim basis) of the cost.
• Annual Company Offsite: We gather once a year to meet each other in person, reflect on the year, and partake in social activities!
CoinGecko is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Interested? Hit the apply button to get started on your application!
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.