Mysten Labs believes that decentralized and open protocols are the bedrock of the internet of value. This is why at Mysten Labs, we are creating foundational infrastructure to accelerate the adoption of decentralized protocols based on blockchain technologies.
Mysten Labs is seeking an Operations Associate who will meld into a highly effective cross-functional team. This role will involve some finance and crypto knowledge but prior experience isn’t a hard requirement. We want somebody who can learn and adapt very quickly and figure out best practices with us. Many problems we encounter as a Web3 company are fairly new so we are often figuring out the best solutions ourselves. If you are a problem solver who is highly organized, this role is a good fit for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with the Controller to streamline accounts payable processes for employees and manage outside payment systems.
- Help manage team budgets across the organization.
- Third Party Vendor Management for supporting financial processes and Token Administration
- Jump in on cross-functional and highly visible operational projects as needed. We often have 2 weeks to figure out something totally new and launch it.
What You’ll Have:
- 3-4 years of work experience in an operational or finance role, preferably at a technology company
- Hands on operational capabilities with advanced proficiency in Google suite, MS Office apps, etc
- A clear communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to build strong cross-functional relationships and work collaboratively
- Inquisitive nature, attention to detail, diligence and a good attitude
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to google and figure out how to do new things. Whether this is using new tools like notion or github, or helping draft a validator runbook- we want somebody who has generalist sensibilities and the capacity to take on new challenges.
- Basic understanding of budgets and finance tools. This person will help manage team budgets.
- Asynchronous working and ability to communicate statuses, issues, and emerging issues over written communication (e.g., email and slack)
Our team is remote first and we are hiring across the world. Here at Mysten Labs, you’ll be joining a world-class team with tremendous growth potential as we bring the next billion users to web3. We raised a $300M Series B round from top Silicon Valley led venture funds like Jump Crypto, Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), Binance Labs, Redpoint, Lightspeed, Coinbase Ventures, Electric Capital, Standard Crypto, NFX, Slow Ventures, Scribble Ventures, Samsung Next, Lux Capital, among other investment firms and strategic partners. Come join us and build the future of web3!
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.ashbyhq.com.