About the Team:
Our Operational Excellence Team is the gatekeeper and engineer for our Customer Service Function. This is a great opportunity to bring your extensive operational excellence experience and expertise to join the creation and implementation of our Operational Excellence Team and strategy. We work closely with all our key stakeholders, such as Marketing, Product, Engineering, Compliance Operations, Risk, and Payment Operations to successfully launch various global marketing campaigns, products and services while understanding the associate servicing needs and strategies for business growth.
About the Opportunity:
The Operational Excellence Specialist supports the execution of our Operational Excellence strategy and program based on industry-leading continuous improvement processes, systems, and practices. This team member identifies and facilitates opportunities for change that can support the future direction of the organization. The position is responsible for the development of tools, methods, and processes that will result in significant process improvement within Customer Service and for our Marketing, Operations, Product, Engineering, Compliance, Risk, and Finance partners. You’ll own the relationships with our CS and other core business functions.
At your core, you’ll thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, process-driven environment and is able to adapt and adjust plans on the fly. You must also have strong prioritization skills and a willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done. Most importantly, you’ll drive results and significantly support the growth and adoption of OKGroup products, features, and services.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop, direct, and execute internal operational excellence/process improvement initiatives to drive effective execution of growth and efficiency across business operations activities
- Work with and influence BU leaders in the development planning process and prioritize improvement opportunities based on strategy and tactical planning objectives
- Provide guidance, expertise, and/or assistance to internal partners to ensure programs and strategies are implemented and maintained effectively
- Design new processes, training material, capacity planning in support of marketing and growth campaigns, new product and service deployment
- Lead in the development, implementation, and refinement of post campaigns and product deployment customer impact and feedback evaluation to bring back to our BU partners
- Process, policies, and procedure re-engineering and documentation for efficiency
What We Look For In You:
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related discipline; Green Belt in Lean Six Sigma is highly desirable
- Minimum 2 year of direct experience supporting operational teams and continuous improvement transformations in a fintech or technology-driven organization; Financial Acumen Required
- Demonstrated ability to build trust and facilitate consensus among cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage through complexity to identify solutions and deliver results
- Strong influencing/persuasive skills with a demonstrated ability to influence required different styles at different levels in organization
- Familiarity with project management principles and application including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and evaluate priorities
- Strong command in Mandarin and English, Turkish/ Russian / Arabic is a plus.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.