Luno is the crypto investment app you can rely on, enabling you to buy, store and explore crypto securely. We’re committed to putting the power of cryptocurrency in everyone’s hands sensibly and responsibly.
Since 2013, we’ve helped millions of people around the world invest safely in crypto. We do this by cutting through the hype and supporting customers at every step of the way. All products and cryptocurrencies on our platform must first meet stringent legal, risk and technical security standards. We don’t do memecoins.
Transparency is key for us. Luno stores all crypto on a 1:1 basis and we have rigorous processes in place so you can be confident your investment is secure. We’re available in more than 40 countries around the world and we work closely with respective regulators in all of these markets to be fully compliant, as we believe this is the best way to help everyone, everywhere, invest safely
The role in a nutshell
You will form part of the Operations Onboarding team based in Cape Town and Kuala Lumpur, reporting to the Head of Customer Onboarding. You will work in a fast paced environment, collaborating with other business units, including Engineering, Product and Compliance teams, servicing the business on an international level together with the teams from South East Asia, Africa and Europe.
Your mission will involve
- Helping Luno’s customers to onboard from multiple geographies.
- Ensuring that Luno meets its project milestones related to customer onboarding.
- Following policies and procedures to ensure customers are onboarded in compliance with local regulations, including but not limited to Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customers (KYC)
- Develop insights and summarise strategic and operational recommendations to enhance the Luno customer experience.in
- Helping our customers experience seamless onboarding as their first step in their journey with Luno.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to deliver an outstanding customer experience
In your first six months, you will
- Have a thorough functional understanding of Luno’s Onboarding processes, tools and integrations.
- Support the execution of the Onboarding Operations team’s initiatives.
- Identify and understand the challenges and propose solutions to circumvent them.
‘ The ideal Lunaut for this role, will have’
- University degree from a recognised tertiary institution
- Ideally in the fields of: Law, Risk Management, Business Management,
- 3+ years’ relevant work experience in customer onboarding
- Certification (e.g. ACAMS) and knowledge in KYC (Know your customer) and matters pertaining to the broader AML/CFT industry
- Knowledge of company structures, and ability to correctly interpret relevant legislation
- Ability to adapt within a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail, report writing and documenting outcomes of investigations
- Interpret , prepare and represent complex management information.
- High proficiency in English
- If not a South African citizen, an existing, valid permit to work in South Africa
- Entrepreneurial, strong sense of responsibility and very high level of integrity
- Solid interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Friendly, transparent, articulate and driven to succeed
- Familiarity with crypto-currencies will be highly advantageous
Life at Luno:
- Forward-thinking and ambitious team that values diversity, hard work, and the continuous quest for excellence.
- Remote but reachable work policy gives you the freedom to choose between working from home or the office.
- Improve body and mind, with excellent private medical insurance.
- Access to Learnerbly and Code Academy
- Generous maternity / paternity and even paw-ternity for your furry friend.
- Annual Inspiration Day.
- A collaborative, friendly work community, with regular social events
- Free lunch and snacks.
- Free access to Headspace – a full library of guided meditations, sleep stories, and music.
- 0 fees with Luno from the day you start.*
*Offer only available on Luno Instant Buy, not Luno Exchange
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not negatively discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.luno.com.