About the role:
Aleo is seeking an Office Administrator to join our creative and collaborative team, supporting our ongoing and exciting growth. The position is responsible for assisting and supporting the day-to-day administrative, financial, and operational functions of Aleo across multiple departments.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support accounting procedures, including maintaining vendor accounts, processing requisitions and invoices
- Prioritize inquiries and requests as they come in and sending them to their appropriate departments.
- Compose and edit general correspondence, memos, Aleo guidelines, and other documents
- Support various operations and procedures that include but not limited to: reoccurring payments, control correspondence, filing systems, review and approve supply requests
- Assist with special projects, designing and producing complex documents
- Keep leadership informed of upcoming commitments, responsibilities, and follow-ups appropriately
- Support HR and IT department in onboarding new employees with all necessary equipment, facility accesses, and other
- Other clerical and administrative duties and tasks, as assigned
What we look for in you:
- Strong organizational and written/verbal communications skills
- Proven ability to manage administrative projects from beginning to end according to outlined scope, team, budget, and timeline
- Ability to organize work, set priorities, meet critical deadlines, follow up on assignments, and manage multiple tasks with a minimum of direction in a fast pace environment
- A problem-solving attitude with a willingness to take the initiative and exhibit resourcefulness
- Attention to detail with a very high level of accuracy
- Must be able to work both independently and collaboratively with remote team members
Nice to haves:
- 3+ years of administrative support experience
- Proficiency with computer and web technology, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint applications, and the capacity to learn new technologies quickly
- Easily adapt to shifting priorities and schedule changes
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
Salary & Benefits
- $80K – $110K plus an equity package — determined through the interview process after a review of experience, knowledge, skills, as well as alignment with market data
- Monthly budget for expenses relating to working in a remote environment (home office set up & supplies, transportation, fitness & personal well-being, continued learning, etc.)
- Comprehensive, top-tier healthcare coverage
- Flexible vacation policy
- Ability to attend major industry conferences and global events at the company’s expense
- Regular team off-sites and retreats
Aleo is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer and to review all of our job postings to minimize biased language. Aleo does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Aleo will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.aleo.org.