Want to help build Web 3.0? Triton One seeks system administrators who are passionate about working on the latest blockchain technology. We operate the largest Solana RPC deployment with 24/7 operations coverage. We are a fully remote team spread across the globe.
- Develop networking solutions for our global server network.
- Develop and deploy layer 4 and layer 7 proxying and network solutions.
- Improve networking performance for multi-gigabit bandwidth applications.
- Continuously assess and improve network security.
- Troubleshoot customer issues, especially on the network layer.
- Participate in support shifts as needed. We provide 24/7 customer support.
- Maintain documentation and deployment playbooks.
- Modify server configurations when requested.
- Test configurations before deployment.
- Deploy new configurations to the production environment.
- Stay up to date on the latest technology in our space.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience.
- Strong understanding of Linux based operating systems and networking.
- Strong experience with HAproxy or similar load balancing software.
- Prior experience with Ansible.
- Strong hardware knowledge.
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as Prometheus
- Prior experience with Solana, Ethereum, Terra, or other blockchain technologies is helpful
- Golang, Rust or Ruby on Rails is a plus.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. We speak several languages, but work mostly in English.
About Triton One
Triton One provides infrastructure services for Solana and other blockchain ecosystems. Our projects include global-scale Solana RPC deployments, Wormhole Guardian (BSC, Ethereum, Solana, Terra) and several other blockchain infrastructure deployments. We are a small team of engineers who build reliable and performant infrastructure.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.solana.com.