We are SwissBorg, a FinTech startup headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 550,000+ users the best price and liquidity across 16 fiat and 33 cryptos, as well as giving them the opportunity to earn passive income with our Smart Yield account. Our community is growing fast, with over $1.5 billion in assets under management, a weekly volume of over 250 million, and over 18,000 Premium users.
This is just the start in our mission to democratise wealth management by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at the touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Andorra or Zimbabwe, whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
Are you looking to join a team of revolutionaries on a mission to decentralise nations? We want to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing
Collaborating closely with our Product, Android, and Backend teams, you’ll be contributing to building new killer features on the SwissBorg application.
You’ll be involved with our apps’ development and evolution using clear and maintainable code with Unit/UI tests. You’ll also be contributing by implementing best practices to ensure app reliability and security, fixing bugs, and refactoring the code base when necessary. Since we’re operating in one of the most innovative spaces in the world, you’ll also have plenty of opportunities to stay up to date on new iOS and multiplatform technologies!
It’s a big challenge, but no one said building great things were going to be easy. However, it does help that you will be doing this alongside a kick-ass team packed with people old enough to know the ropes, but young enough to believe we can change everything!
Please note this is a fully remote role for a candidate who can be based anywhere in the European timezone.
What you might bring:
- Solid experience (3+ years) in developing iOS native apps with Swift
- Knowledge of Rx (RxSwift), Alamofire or Moya is a plus
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Strong UX/UI design skills and the care to develop world-class user interfaces
- Experience with encryption, cryptography standards and securing iOS app is a plus
- Experience with multiplatform technologies (such as Kotlin Multiplatform) is a plus
- Previous experience working remotely is a plus
- The ability to propose, listen and accept constructive feedback
- Bias-to-action, you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty
- Strong communication skills, comfortable working with teams from diverse backgrounds
Why you should apply:
– Freedom to build the company of your dreams
– Learn with (super cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
– CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
– We’ll provide you with a MacBook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
– Flexible work hours
– Annual team retreats with colleagues around the world
– Continuous learning and development opportunities
Oh and are you planning on having a kid? That’s great! We have a bunch of those: you’ll get time off to enjoy that (other) adventure!
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting to the best outcomes requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture as we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.