Bitrefill is the biggest and best crypto e-commerce site in the world. We are creating a circular economy, enabling people to opt out of the traditional banking system and choose freedom… We make it easy for people to live on crypto around the world.
Does this sound like something to you? Then keep reading 🙂
Why are we awesome?
Bitrefill believes in the freedom to work remotely and flexibly and we are built around this. But don’t fear, you will never feel lonely as you will have the opportunity to meet your coworkers in person at our team retreats every year. Some reasons people choose us are:
- Freedom to work from anywhere;
- Get paid in crypto;
- 25 days of paid annual leave;
- Paid parental leave;
- Health and remote workspace allowances;
- Our team retreats consist of two get-togethers every year;
- Central office in Stockholm;
- We welcome both the crypto-curious and experts and are happy to help you learn and grow;
- We have a super-talented and passionate team who believe in our mission.
As our Mobile Developer, you will work on migrating the current web-based experience of Bitrefill into native mobile for iOS and Android. A large percentage of our users are mobile and your job will be ensuring that they have the best possible experience using Bitrefill on the app.
Relevant UX adaptations of the web-based flow will be done for the respective platforms as appropriate, as well as building out features only available on native apps, such as native login, inter-app communication, push notifications, and much more.
- Responsibility for the UX, functionality and speed of our app and commercial platform;
- Building and deploying new code, features and products, as well as maintaining and improving old code;
- Working closely with our Communications and Management Teams to ensure optimal prioritization and streamlined deployment;
- Be hungry to learn, fast to execute, do a lot with little, and care strongly about your product and users;
- Metrics driven – continuously evaluate that what we’re doing is working, helping users understand what Bitrefill is and how to best use it;
- Be a team player and a good friend who will contribute to our unpretentious culture.
You bring with you:
- You have a minimum of 3+ years of Mobile app development experience and 5+ years of general programming experience
- You have frontend development skills with a focus on React Native and TypeScript
- A strong digital portfolio that demonstrates the above
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
It’s a plus if you also:
- Have a big influence on the product, so a good sense of UX / design is a strong advantage;
- Bitcoin experience is not a requirement but a strong plus – we’ll teach you what you need to know, but you need to have a passion for the movement;
- Have an understanding of native languages like Swift, Objective-C, Java and Kotlin.
Our Recruitment Journey:
We know, we know, the boring part…but it’s really important and we highly suggest you don’t turn your back on this opportunity because sometimes the train of the future only passes in our station once!
We are happy that you kept reading!!
Does it sound like you so far? Get your boarding pass and apply!
Dear future colleague, high five for good life choices! We can’t wait to hear from you!
1 – We’ll start with an online assessment that will take you only a little more than an hour to do.
2 – Then we’ll get to know you a bit better in an interview with our HR Team! On this one, you don’t need to prepare anything, you just need to be yourself!
3 – Next up is a technical interview with our product team! It would be like a live coding session with our Devs while you can chat about all the techy parts of things.
4 – You are doing great and that leads you to the practical challenge that should take no more than a few days to a week to complete!
5 – Finally, the closing interview stage is where we might ask you for references contacts. This is also where we’re gonna discuss your practical challenge, and all practicalities and hopefully make you an offer we also hope you can’t refuse.
Please be aware of potential recruitment scams, Bitrefill will never ask you for money during the recruitment process.
All our communication happens via our official email addresses (@message.teamtailor.com, @bitrefill.com) and only after applying via Teamtailor Careers site. Please watch out and stay safe!
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter careers.bitrefill.com.