Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Oversee and advise on the implementation of financial crime systems and controls
- Act as a Point of Contact for the French Financial Intelligence Unit
- Oversee the outsourcing of the following activities on behalf of the Binance entity management: CDD, EDD, Sources of wealth and beneficial ownership, Group monitoring, Group Policies and procedures, Production of training content, Transaction monitoring, enhanced monitoring and Record keeping
- Ensure compliance with Anti-Money Laundering regulations, compliance with terrorist financing requirements and transfer of funds
- Ensure compliance and appropriate company-wide communication of any guidance from a relevant agency
- Conduct money laundering risk assessments
- Oversee customer Due Diligence
- Identify any potential gaps in their AML/CFT compliance technology outsourced functions
- Report to the governing body on financial security matters. Developing and implementing an effective AML compliance program
- Responsible for maintaining and updating as needed all compliance policies and manuals, including Anti-Money Laundering regulations and issues, and notification to the company of any regulatory changes
- Responsible for monitoring the day-to-day operation of AML/CFT policies and respond promptly to any reasonable request for information made by the regulatory or law enforcement bodies
- Responsible for all the AML reporting requirements and operating within the required standards of the local regulator
- Responsible for ensuring that adequate arrangements are in place for a high-standard AML/CFT awareness and training of employees
- Bachelor’s degree in Law/Compliance or a related field from an accredited institution
- Professional certification is an added advantage (ACAMS, ICA Diploma etc)
- Proven experience and knowledge in Anti-Money Laundering regulations
- Proven industry experience in the fintech or investment banking sector
- 8+ years in a senior role; international management experience is a strong plus
- Strong knowledge of AML legislation, virtual currency regulations, data protection and other relevant regulations
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, global organization maintaining close contact with relevant teams across multiple locations
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to provide useful and efficient counsel
- Excellent communication, negotiation & management skills
- Native French and fluent English
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Flexible working hours, remote-first, and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.binance.com.