Sorare is at the intersection of sports, gaming and NFTs. Through tradable digital cards, Sorare is designing a collective fantasy football experience where you can manage your favorite players, hone your passion to earn prizes and be part of a community. Anyone, anywhere, can connect with the game on Sorare. The company’s mission is to build “the game within the game” and to give fans, players and clubs the platform to celebrate, share and own the game.
Founded in 2018, Sorare has seen tremendous growth. The platform had a card sales volume of over $250M (€221M) since January 2021 across 160 countries. Sorare is backed by a world-class team of investors including Softbank, Benchmark, Accel Partners, footballers such as Gerard Piqué, Antoine Griezmann and Rio Ferdinand, and key tech investors such as Alexis Ohanian.
Sorare is looking for a strong associate to join our marketplace operations team in charge of creating the best experience for users of the platform. As a Marketplace Operations Associate, you will work directly with the Operations managers to bring a data-oriented decision making structure to the Sorare marketplace, and to optimize & innovate processes.
The primary responsibilities of this team includes managing card supply, monitoring and improving the card auction processes, pricing and monetization. In essence, the team is responsible for driving revenue for the business, while achieving operational excellence, and you will be a core member of the team helping with the same.
The right candidate for this role will be detail-oriented and combine various other skills such as project management, process creation and automation and advanced data analytics. Given Sorare’s large presence in the football (soccer) space, this person will play a critical role in the company’s business growth and must have a strong aptitude towards KPIs and data.
- Create robust and efficient processes to run our auction marketplace
- Maintain and monitor our NFT card population and use data to challenge the status quo to drive teams to action!
- Build automated processes and tools to add value to either existing processes or new ones that have yet to be created (more than just automating existing items). This person will be challenged to be opportunistic in finding new ways to plug in!
- Work with the Marketplace Operators and partner closely with Business Development, Engineering, Product, Data and Design teams to contribute to our product strategy and onboard new teams and leagues on our platform
- Incorporate data, research, and market analysis to inform product strategies and ideal auction timings
- 3+ years of experience in strategic operations
- Technical expertise: Mandatory experience in SQL, ETL processes, building dashboards and analytical models;
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable working with data driven decision making
- Robust knowledge of the professional sports industry is a plus
- A great team player who can build strong cross-functional relationships
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment; with the desire to reduce ambiguity to drive results
- Well-organized and excellent attention to detail, with proven operational experience
- critical thinker, with a desire to experiment paired with strong attention to biases
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Stock Options – We want all our employees to contribute to the success of Sorare and we will award stock options so you can share in our success as we grow
- Health Care – Great medical, dental and vision insurance options
- Wellness Benefit – Sorare contributes to employees wellness (e.g. gym membership, classes, etc.)
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefit – Sorare covers $130 in commuter costs
- Latest Tech – We cover equipment such as monitors, computer, and headphones
- Lunch – Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses
- Unlimited Paid Time Off in addition to observed company holidays
Sorare is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law.
As we are an international company, please note we speak English in the workplace. Please apply for the role with an English CV so we can process your application.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter sorare.com.