Mythical Games is a Venture-backed game technology company powering the next generation of players, games, and studios. Our goal is to launch exceptional video games that leverage distributed ledger tech while providing a platform that will allow other game developers to do the same.
At Mythical Games, we are proud of our ‘People First’ culture. We believe that it takes great people and culture to make great products. By treating each other with empathy and respect, we can live fulfilling lives outside our jobs while also creating exceptional work.
As a delivery-focused Project Manager on the Marketing Team, you’ll report to the VP of Business Operations and oversee the delivery of a diverse set of content and processes to bring our message to our audience. You’ll work in a cross-functional team environment, keeping our projects on track and building work systems that ensure that we’re able to keep our commitments to players and external partners.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Define project scope, develop timelines and milestones, plan and manage budget allocations, facilitate reviews and communication, and ensure project delivery requirements are met.
- Provide delivery leadership across marketing-oriented projects
- Create and improve existing marketing processes
- Foster a healthy and collaborative team environment
- Build accountability through organization and communication
- 3+ years of experience leading creative and marketing delivery efforts for medium-to-large teams
- Experience working in a startup environment to deliver specifically on marketing needs
- Toolkit of process and tracking methodology
- Experience working with teams, especially remote, across multiple disciplines, time zones and cultures
Base pay is just one part of Mythical’s total compensation package, which is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their efforts and contributions. This role is also eligible to participate in Mythical’s Corporate Bonus and Equity Plan.
Pay Range :
$82K – $110K
The base salary for each successful applicant will be dependent on a variety of factors, including work location, education, qualifications, competencies, relevant work experience, business needs, and market demands. Therefore, in some circumstances, the actual salary could fall outside of this expected range. This pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and people across all gender to apply.
If you need assistance with accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter legacy.mythicalgames.com.