Our mission is to unlock the collaborative power of communities by making Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build on.
Working with Consensys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.
You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. Consensys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
Creatives at Consensys make work that moves the crypto industry forward, spreading our leading-edge products far and wide into the world and pushing for the adoption of Web3 technology. We’re an ambitious team, using our unique point of view to create work that infiltrates crypto culture, influences mindsets, and prizes ourselves on being defiantly optimistic.
What you’ll do
We are seeking a Marketing Operations Associate to join our Growth Marketing team, focused on supporting company growth and marketing initiatives. The Marketing Operations Associate will work closely with PMM, Content, Design, Developer Relations, Events, and Product to drive execution of our omni-channel campaigns. The role is responsible for developing, collaborating, and managing the execution of community calls, webinars, CRM campaigns, and driving event registrations.
We’re looking for someone who has technical expertise with marketing tools, strong organizational skills, and an analytical mindset in order to implement marketing automation, monitor performance, and continuously improve our digital marketing endeavors. This person needs to have a great eye for detail, experience working in a fast-paced environment, and the ability to juggle and execute multiple projects at once.
- Executing marketing campaigns for Consensys product entities, focusing on channels such as community calls, webinars, driving event registrations, and setting up CRM campaigns
- Support in developing the lifecycle strategy across Consensys’ product offering (e.g. email user journey, in-product touchpoints, etc)
- Comfortable working end-to-end on a lifecycle campaign (through setting the strategy, briefing the creative team, building the targeting, QAing the email, and measuring results)
- Monitor campaign progress and provide updates on goal achievements to primary stakeholders
- Work with team to ensure a streamlined approach to collecting customer data in our CRM
- Design, implement, and optimize marketing workflows and nurture sequences across various marketing tools
Would be great if you brought this to the role
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing operations
- Experience executing in marketing automation/CRM systems and form-building tools such as Hubspot, Zapier, and Typeform
- Experience with wide array of marketing tools
- Self starter who is data-driven and customer-obsessed
- Practical knowledge of analytical tools used to optimize online activities, including HotJar, Google: Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, Data Studio, Mixpanel, etc)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and within a team
- Detail-focused and dedicated to keeping data accurate and well-organized
- Be naturally driven and work to high standards while being pragmatic and delivery focused
Bonus Points for:
- Understanding of blockchain technology and Ethereum Ecosystem
- Experience working for a blockchain or cryptocurrency organization
- Experience at a start-up
- Salesforce Sales Cloud knowledge
- Reporting and data analytics experience
Don’t meet all the requirements? Don’t sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you’ve got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway, detailing your relevant transferable skills in your cover letter. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we’re ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
The salary range for US-based candidates only will be determined throughout the interview process depending on experience and skills. Candidates should anticipate a base salary (not including bonus, equity or other benefits) of $USD 65000 – 100000
Consensys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Consensys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found (https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud/).
The salary range for US-based candidates only will be determined throughout the interview process depending on experience and skills.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter consensys.io.