At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX’s vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in the technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment to OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
What’s the ideal candidate: with both Agency and In house experience, hands-on experience of media and campaign planning. Think like a country owner, strategy focused
What’s must to have: Local native, Crypto space marketing experience
- Define own region strategy and be accountable for country level campaign performance and achieving marketing objectives: increase brand awareness and increase market share
- Plan and oversee campaign planning, marketing calendars, ensuring synergy between global and regional
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for user acquisition and conversion rate optimization
- Proactively recommend and implement new approaches to identify areas for business growth
- Analysis of all campaigns, including daily tracking of performance and budget management
- Weekly review of all marketing performance reports, escalating issues to regional teams when necessary & driving structural improvements
- Conduct and present competitive analysis and market research, provide regional insight
- Translate ideas and spearhead creative project execution to grow local business driving brand awareness, product launch and community growth
- Build strong media relations in the region to strengthen our brand exposure in the market.
- 4-6 years experience preferably in tech or fintech industry focusing on campaigns, branding, PR, media planning and social
- Well experience in strategy planning, media and campaign planning, execution, exposure in Brand marketing, CRM, Performance marketing, PR, affiliate marekting and loyalty programs
- Has collaborated closely with content teams to drive business results through engaging content on all digital channels
- Performance-driven and direct-response minded when it comes to concepting and optimizing performance creative
- Strong analytical skills, with a proven ability to understand complex data & transform insights into ideas
- Entrepreneurial spirit, keen to take on new challenges and has ownership of his / her regional scope
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.