Dune is on a mission to make crypto data accessible. We’re a collaborative multi-chain analytics platform used by thousands of developers, analysts, & investors to understand the on-chain world and the frontiers of finance. We’re a team of ~50 employees, working together across Europe and the US 🌍️. We believe in our mission, and in building a powerful, open product that allows individuals and communities to do deep research into important ecosystems like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, and many more.
We’re backed by some of the world’s best investors. In February 2022, we announced our Series B funding round led by Coatue and Union Square Ventures, an important milestone that allowed us to double down on our mission. We’re using the funds to educate, reward and empower a new generation of onchain analysts aka Wizards 🧙♀️
If you want to have one of the highest impact jobs on the planet, come join our wonderful team of Galaxy brains.
Learn more about us:
About the Role:
As a Marketing Manager, you will play a pivotal role to fuel the growth of our blockchain data platform by executing marketing strategies. This multifaceted marketing position encompasses optimizing the entire customer journey, from creating awareness and acquiring new customers to an increased focus on conversion and customer retention.
Reporting directly to the GTM Lead, you will collaborate closely with product teams to ensure our products align seamlessly with the needs and preferences of our target audience. We’re seeking a proactive marketing professional who can independently spearhead a wide array of marketing initiatives and projects. Dune has 2M visitors per month, 150k Twitter followers and an active community producing thousands of dashboards that can be shared. As the only Marketing Manager in the team you’ll have a tremendous impact, and should be prepared to both set marketing strategy and be very hands on.
We value ambitious team players with a growth-oriented and competitive mindset. If you’re eager to make a significant impact at Dune and within the crypto industry, and thrive in a fast-paced environment that demands agility between high-level strategy and meticulous execution, this role is for you.
- Product Marketing:
- Define and articulate the unique value proposition of our products, emphasizing how they address customer challenges.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies, including target audience definition, distribution channels, and marketing tactics to drive product adoption and sales.
- Growth Marketing:
- Leverage data and analytics to fine-tune the customer funnel.
- Execute effective marketing campaigns and explore various marketing channels, messaging, and tactics to bolster revenue and customer retention.
- Content & Digital Marketing:
- Lead the creation and oversight of compelling content, encompassing blog posts, case studies, marketing collateral, and sales materials.
- Oversee digital marketing campaigns, email marketing, and social media channels.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, product marketing, or growth marketing.
- 2+ years of experience in a VC-backed early-stage startup.
- Proven experience working collaboratively in a cross-functional capacity, closely with Product and Engineering, Sales, Design, and Developer Relations.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills, capable of efficiently managing complex, interdependent projects.
- Proficiency in marketing technology tools, including automation software, analytics, and CRM. Familiarity with HubSpot is a significant advantage.
- Must be based in the US (EST/CST) or Europe (BST/CEST).
Desirable, But Not Required:
- Experience in blockchain/web3. Ideal candidates will possess at least a strong curiosity about the crypto industry.
- Experience in product-led motion (PLG).
- Prior experience working in a remote company.
Perks and Benefits
- A competitive salary and equity package 🚀
- Our employee equity scheme has world-class employee-friendly terms with a heavily discounted strike price (~90%) and a 10-year exercise window
- 🏖 5 weeks PTO + local public holidays (that can be swapped to suit you)
- 🧑💻 A fully remote-first approach with truly flexible working hours within a distributed team – you structure your own day
- Good health is important, so we offer Dune employees private medical insurance as standard 🩺
- We believe in paid parental leave 👶 to help you celebrate this important milestone, transition to your new life, and bond with your new baby. We offer 16 weeks to primary caregivers and 6 weeks to secondary caregivers, fully paid. Plus a 2-week part-time phased return at full pay to help you get used to your new (and slightly more complex!) schedule.
- Regular offsites with the team in various exciting locations (so far in Tuscany 🇮🇹 Berlin 🇩🇪 Austria 🇦🇹)
- On top of this 👆 each person gets a travel allowance to use to connect and co-work with someone or a team of people for a few days.
- Stipend for setting up your home office / co-working space
- Work with some of the best people you’ll ever get to meet!
- And of course, you get some awesome Dune swag! ✌️😎
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.ashbyhq.com.