Coinshift is a leading non-custodial treasury management platform built on top of Gnosis safe. It provides a smart and sophisticated user experience layer to manage treasury ops in an efficient manner.
Our mission is to build the most sophisticated multi-chain crypto treasury management platform for DAOs & companies.
We are currently a hyper-growth business targeting an immediate $100+ billion market with a very ambitious vision and roadmap. We manage billions of dollars in assets currently, and strongly believe it’s still day 1 for Coinshift. We are backed by the best-in-class VC investors globally. We are and want to be run as a technology company, not a financial service provider, and we build our culture around core values of ambition, collaboration, entrepreneurship, transparency, and meritocracy.
Since launching the MVP in June 2021, we’ve seen crazy traction from having nearly $150M+ in processed payments to having a billion dollars in assets under management. We now serve thousands of users across three continents and over 10 different countries. And we’re just getting started.
About The Role
Coinshift is looking for a Marketing Manager to help create and coordinate our strategic marketing activities and tasks, working closely with internal cross-functional teams, key users, and strategic partners. The ideal candidate knows how to manage others but also takes responsibility for his or her deliverables. You are a doer, not just a talker.
In this role, you will have the chance to:
- Help craft the Coinshift Marketing strategy, including major initiatives, owners, key deliverables, and timelines
- Own all strategic marketing initiatives, ensure timely execution, monitor KPIs, regularly report on progress
- Prepare the annual and quarterly Marketing budgets, regularly report on performance
- Assist in content creation for our blog, Twitter posts, etc. as needed
- Craft a compelling and consistent Coinshift brand strategy across all major channels
- Create presentations and related marketing materials on key Coinshift features
- Coordinate Partner Marketing activities, including launch plans and co-marketing initiatives
- Become a thought leader on Treasury Management within web3, and represent Coinshift at key industry events, podcasts, etc.
- Passionate about crypto and DeFi, you are a knowledgeable user of many crypto applications and a participant in many web3 communities.
- At least 5+ years experience in a Marketing role with proven accomplishments and at least 2+ years experience working in crypto.
- A Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in a marketing-related field is a plus
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to lead small, remote teams
- Excellent written English and verbal communication skills
- Background in Finance or Accounting a plus
We are committed to fostering diversity and inclusiveness within our organization, and we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply, even if they don’t match all the above criteria.
If you are hired, you will have the option of fiat/USDC payments made monthly
We look forward to your application!
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.