Jito Labs is seeking a Marketing Manager to join our team and lead all consumer-facing marketing and communication initiatives. The role is focused on content production, social media strategy and community management. You will be the first marketing team member and report directly to the Head of Business Operations. You will work closely with Jito’s CEO and executive team on developing our marketing strategy. The ideal candidate is a self-sufficient and proactive individual who is comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment with uncertainty.
- Develop and execute consumer-facing marketing campaigns with little guidance
- Define KPIs and develop quantitative measures of campaign performance
- Implement SEO and paid search strategies with little direction
- Develop partnerships with other projects to educate retail audiences around staking and MEV
- Medium/Blog: Directly produce 1-3 articles per month on Jito’s validator client, staking product and community
- Collaborate with outside contributors and other projects for additional written content. Ensure high quality editing and on-brand messaging
- YouTube: Help produce videos with technical demonstrations, AMAs and other informative content
- Create infographics and other materials explaining Jito/MEV to a less sophisticated, retail audience
- Work with outside design agency and frontend engineer to optimize messaging across websites
- Manage twitter accounts with retail target audience
- Create twitter content daily including threads and memes
- Twitter brand should be fun and semi-informative. Not too edgy
- Help run Discord with moderation and some community-building over time
- Potentially active on other social media channels (Reddit, Instagram, etc.)
- 3-5 years of experience in content or social media management
- Prior experience in a startup environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including crypto-fluency (MEV knowledge a bonus)
- Ability to prioritize despite competing demands and work with minimal supervision
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment with uncertainty
- Excellent organizational, project management, and people skills
- Must have U.S. work authorization and operate in U.S. time zone
- Above market compensation and multiple forms of equity
- Salary: $90-120k
- All-expenses-paid team retreats and conferences to Lisbon, Palm Springs, and more
- Unlimited PTO
- Weekly meal voucher
- WeWork membership
Jito Labs mission is to scale Solana through high-performance MEV infrastructure.
We’re a fast moving and ambitious team building infrastructure to increase the performance of Solana, minimize the negative effects of MEV to users and maximize MEV distribution to Solana stakers. We recently closed a $10M Series A led by top investors in the space and are looking for several people to join our team of seven as we prepare to scale our product on mainnet.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.