Aptos is a people-first blockchain on a mission to help billions of people achieve universal and fair access to decentralized assets in a safe and scalable way.
Founded by some of the original creators and maintainers that researched, designed, and built the Diem blockchain to serve this purpose, we have dedicated several years toward this mission. We believe the open-source Diem technology we have developed is an important foundation of a safe and scalable web3 world where everyone has more equitable opportunities to grow and access financial assets with lower fees and fewer intermediaries.
Aptos (Ohlone for « The People ») encompasses our mission and ethos for why we build.
About The Role
We are searching for an experienced and self-driven marketing generalist that’s excited about web3 to join our team. In the Marketing Manager role at Aptos, you will be responsible for marketing strategy, planning, execution and measurement across multiple lines of business, assisting the Marketing Lead across brand strategy, ecosystem, partnerships and more.
What you’ll be doing:
- Coordinate with Marketing, Product, Partnerships, Ecosystem and Engineering to create content calendars that align with overall product roadmaps
- Determine marketing strategy and execution plan for priority products
- Implement and initiate net new, cross business processes
- Support partnerships and ecosystem marketing efforts
- Colalborate across all facets of marketing for smooth and successful execution
- Work with in-house, or external agencies to support always-on content streams
- Outline product marketing processes and timelines and oversee successful execution coordinating across multiple lines of business
- Create and manage budgets for marketing priority projects
- Lead measurement tracking and success metrics
What we’re looking for:
- 5-8 years marketing experience
- Exceptional project management skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple project timelines seamlessly with little oversight
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and define prioritization for multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Previous experience with web3 preferred
While our HQ is currently in Palo Alto, California, we support a 100% remote work culture and we are hiring across the world. We raised our first round of funding from some of the top firms led by a16z and Multicoin. In addition to our remote-friendly work culture, we offer the following to all Aptos employees:
- Health insurance coverage
- Equipment of your choice
- Unlimited Vacation time
- Competitive Salary
- Equity (i.e. RSUs)
- Protocol Token Grants
Aptos is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.