Sismo is a privacy-preserving login system based on blockchain infrastructure, decentralized identities (DID) and Zero Knowledge Proofs (ZKP).
Sismo is developing the Sismo Protocol which allows anyone to generate privacy-preserving attestations from their web3 accounts (e.g Attestation of BAYC NFT Ownership). Sismo attestations can be stored as NFTs on Ethereum/EVM chains and are compatible with web2 and web3 applications as an access control and reputation tool.
Our team of 7 crypto-native builders has been working on Ethereum since 2015 (ex Aave, Sandbox, Kleros, ConsenSys). We recently raised $10m from some of the top blockchain teams (Optimism, Starkware, Curve, Axie Infinity, Nansen, etc..), a strong mix of web3 investors (Delphi, IDEO, Framework, Fabric) and successful web2 projects (Founder of Product Hunt, Naval Ravikant).
At Sismo, you will be exposed to everything crypto has to offer; from comprehensive training to in-person conferences and hackathons to good community memes and so much more.
The Sismo team prioritises privacy, decentralization and developing ZK tech that will power the future of the decentralized web. We are deeply committed to this mission and believe cryptography and blockchains will benefit billions of people by enabling users to take ownership of their digital identity.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for passionate team members to join our core team. We expect every team member to be committed towards their personal development, education and growth.
We measure success 3 months after hire by the following categories:
- Communication skills: clear, concise, and consistent
- Initiative and autonomy
- Alignment with Sismo’s mission and values
As Sismo’s marketing manager, your role will be to cultivate and maintain communications with the open-source community, attend relevant industry conferences and online events, organize podcasts appearances, contribute to publications and explore other marketing channels. You will help Sismo to spread a consistent and engaging message in the community, press and the crypto ecosystem at large.
You will be working closely with the rest of Sismo’s team to create and coordinate a robust content strategy with the aim of educating our audience, promoting Sismo’s technological innovations and acquiring new users. You’ll be expected to set broad marketing KPIs, test a variety of acquisition channels and strategies, monitor the performance of different marketing campaigns, collect results and iterate accordingly.
- Previous experience in content marketing and/or growth strategy
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Experience with marketing analytics, automation and CRM tools
- Strong interest in crypto, web3 and privacy tech (prior experience in crypto is a bonus)
- Excellent written, verbal and public speaking skills
- Native-level proficiency in English
- Willingness and ability to consult with subject matter experts from engineering, product development and other departments
- Proven experience in relationship-building and establishing strategic partnerships in web3
- Bilingual (English and French)
- French resident
The Sismo team is deeply dedicated to the development of Sismo Protocol and the Sismo ecosystem and aggressively builds to see-through our mission… and we have great benefits for those who join us:
- Strong incentives (Salary + Tokens)
- Participation in some of crypto’s biggest events and conferences
- Become entrenched in the ZK community
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter apply.workable.com.