The Marketing Lead will be responsible for all product and content marketing activities at Lightning Labs. This role will design go-to-market strategies and craft compelling stories around our products. While the Marketing Lead will largely focus on Product Marketing, this role will initially lead Content Marketing and associated activities. The ideal candidate will have previously served in a Product Marketing or writing-related role, have a high-level understanding of bitcoin and Lightning, and a passion for crafting compelling product stories.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Develop value propositions, narratives, and positioning that translate product capabilities into solutions that better serve our customers and community
- Work cross-functionally to understand the latest product roadmap, frame products, and set narratives early in the product development process
- Collaborate with the VP of Product to craft and manage achievable timelines
- Drive blog development, and all associated marketing, to completion, coordinating with the Business team to ensure the value to users is clearly communicated
- Balance dynamics between explaining the tech and business value behind all products
- Create compelling, high-quality content to drive awareness and education around the Lightning Network, Lightning Labs and its products
- Support funnel growth activities, such as blog posts, press releases, engagement across social outlets, and community events
- Create collateral & messaging such as decks, detailed FAQs, client trainings, and more
- Build organic awareness and grow engagement across community platforms such as Slack, Telegram, Twitter, etc.
- Work with the Business Development team to develop educational materials to drive customer acquisition
Location: Remote. US time zones highly preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in Product Marketing or writing-related role at a high-growth startup
- Attention to detail and strong writing and editing skills
- Creative thinker who can effortlessly communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- High-level understanding of bitcoin, the Lightning Network, Lightning community, and Lightning Labs products
- Eagerness to try new things and energized by creative challenges
- Passion for bitcoin and Lightning
- Eagerness to engage with the Lighting community
- Interest in building and growing our Marketing vertical
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.ashbyhq.com.