At Foundation, we are laying the groundwork for web3—the next generation of the internet full of limitless possibilities. In web3, your creativity is valued and your digital objects belong to you. We aim to put power directly back into the hands of those who create online. Why? We believe this is how the internet should just work. Our team is made up of individuals who share that vision. Together, we’re unlocking the full potential of an internet based on new values of ownership and decentralization.
Our mission is to build the most powerful tools for the most creative people in the world. Everything from the smart contracts powering Foundation, to the design that our community interacts with daily, takes into consideration how our collective actions impact people. New technology requires creativity, and web3 is uncharted. Foundation leads. Come join us.
As Marketing Lead, you’ll collaborate with our multi-disciplinary team, to craft the narrative of Foundation. You’ll be at the epicenter of our brand, crafting rich stories that communicate and share the impact of our world class creator tools. You’ll be embedded closely within our worldwide creative community, unearthing stories that resonate outwards and inspire the next wave of creators to join us. You’ll join our Marketing team to partner with a team of creatives that are collectively working to define Foundation as the premier destination for creators in web3.
- Co-create web3-native marketing playbooks and set new industry standards with innovation and a forward-thinking mindset by collaborating with other team members on editorial, product marketing, website surfaces, and more
- Bring Foundation’s mission to life by building narrative arcs and setting a cohesive vision for creative content, brand awareness, and social engagement
- Create, produce, and manage content across our surfaces, ultimately designing and implementing a marketing strategy that aligns with business goals
- Stay highly organized, efficient, and proactive at capturing the many stories you want to tell across each channel, including scouting out and creating proposals for new avenues and channels for Foundation to be represented online
- Collaborate closely with internal teams including Product, Brand Design, and Partnerships to share stories that will resonate with our international community in meaningful ways
- Influence product development by regularly sharing industry trends and community feedback
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing or a similar role with a proven track record of increasing brand awareness and social engagement
- Experience creating content and a strong ability in writing compelling copy
- Experience collaborating with designers; you understand that impactful creative work comes through workshopping ideas to the fullest
- Proven understanding of the social landscape, platform best practices, and a clear grasp of consumers’ social media habits; you have experience with social analytics and reporting
- Ability to take esoteric, technical subjects and transform them into insightful and emotionally resonant stories for others to learn from
- Curious mindset and ardent learner; you are actively exploring the world of web3 and enjoy becoming an expert in niche subjects
- Highly effective communicator, interpersonally and in writing
- Adaptable and resilient to the exciting pace of development in web3
- Bonus: Experience at a high-growth web3 company
Targeted Base Salary Range: $155,000 – $185,000
Benefits and Support
• A culture that values inclusivity
• Flexible paid time off
• Annual team offsite
• All of the tech you need to be successful
• A home office stipend including internet reimbursement
• Robust medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents, including a zero cost option (for countries that provide government-sponsored health insurance, we offer a monthly stipend towards private health insurance)
• 6 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents, as well as 6 weeks of paid leave for birth giving parents
• Access to Talkspace confidential online therapy and One Medical on-demand primary care
• Get paid in crypto or fiat
• Employer sponsored 401K
Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and welcome people from a variety of backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, perspectives, experiences, and skill sets. As part of our commitment to equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process, and continue to promote an inclusive work environment.
We believe that a diverse team composed of individuals with different perspectives, lived experiences, and identities is essential to achieving our mission and upending old models of selling and sharing art. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are accommodated in the job application and interview process, and in the performance of essential job functions.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.