The Aver Project team is seeking to bring on a core team member to shape and execute on the project’s ambition to launch the first peer-to-peer decentralized betting exchange on Solana.
The role will involve:
- Helping to shape and refine Aver’s brand, tone and messaging
- Analyzing target markets, user base and developing go-to-market strategies
- Understanding the product and the addressable user base
- Performing research to understand successful projects in the gambling, DeFi and wider crypto space
- Coming up with innovative campaigns and outreach
- Working to educate users and prospective users on the benefits of decentralization, how to use the product, and the basic concepts of Solana, crypto, betting markets and trading
- Working with others on the team to develop approaches to community building and social media reach
- Contributing to social media content and posts
- Preparing conscientious and strategic messaging, press releases and outward facing communications
- Building relationships in the wider crypto ecosystem, identifying and actioning opportunities for collaboration
- Developing an understanding of the limitations and constraints of a complex legal and regulatory environment
The ideal individual:
- Highly motivated and results driven
- Experienced in marketing, branding, social media management and/or community building
- Comfortable working in a high-paced, dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment
- An outside-the-box, creative thinker – enjoys brainstorming novel ways to capture interest
- Witty, good sense of humor – enjoys memes and community content
- Energized by building relationships, communities and seeking opportunity for collaboration with others inside and outside the project team
- Conscientious – intuitively aware of audience, commercial context and regulatory constrains when producing public-facing content
- Active in the betting and/or crypto space, with some degree of understanding of betting and crypto concepts, and an interest in understanding more about them
- Passionate about building something from the ground floor, and working with a team of ambitious builders
What we can offer:
- A well rewarded position both in terms of base renumeration and sharing in overall project upside
- An opportunity to work on a high-profile and well-funded project within the Solana ecosystem.
- A friendly team who are keen to collaborate and happy to share knowledge and learnings.
- We are a global team, and are happy to welcome another remote team member aboard.
- Our team and contributors are located in the UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Hong Kong and the USA.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter angel.co.