WHO WE ARE
Pinata Technologies, Inc. is building the tools and infrastructure for a more free and empowering Web3 generation through IPFS. Our vision is to foster a sense of place for every creator on the internet that is uniquely theirs. Our fully remote team comprises engineers and designers, builders and creators, and overall kind humans with big dreams. We believe in a culture that fosters integrity and teamwork, laughter and trust, and our work is meaningful and challenging in the best ways every day.
Check us out at About Us | Pinata
Pinata is looking for an experienced Marketing Operations Specialist to take the lead with our marketing ops & email strategies. Your responsibilities include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing our contact database and creating engaging newsletters for our growing community. As a Marketing Automation Specialist your role is to increase customer activations, improve usage, increasing up-sell opportunities, and reducing retention. You will also reach out to customers through email campaigns and informing them about new products and events.
This is a growth-driven, data-oriented role that will play an important role on our team. If you’re interested in web3 and can generate innovative ideas to increase our sign ups, we would like to meet you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Help build our marketing automation strategy
- Design and implement email marketing and in-app campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure emails are mobile friendly
- Write newsletters covering new product and company updates
- Work with design team to upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features
- Communicate with users by email to minimize unsubscribes
- Create email databases for lead generation, up-sell, and churn
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on important results from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
WHAT YOU BRING
- Previous work experience as an Email marketing or marketing specialist
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Experience with Hubspot or other marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Project management skills
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field (or equivalent experience)
- Familiarity with web3 or NFTs
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Ability to work remotely from anywhere
Great compensation package
Health, dental and vision benefits
Unlimited paid time off
Professional development stipend
18 weeks parental leave for full-time, salaried employees
Meaningful equity for full-time, salaried employees
Opportunity to join us at an early stage where your contributions will make an impact and you’ll have opportunities to flourish
Applying to Pinata
We value different experiences, so even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply!
Our team spans over 7 countries and each of us offer unique perspectives. We believe in treating everyone with respect and providing an environment where everyone can be their authentic self. Pinata is an equal opportunity employer and we value inclusivity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
It is our policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people who are neurodivergent, have medical needs or disabilities. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please complete this form.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.