Bitrefill is the biggest and best crypto e-commerce site in the world. We are creating a circular economy, enabling people to opt out from the traditional banking system and choose freedom… We make it easy for people to live on crypto around the world.
Does this sound like something for you? Then keep reading 🙂
Why are we awesome?
Bitrefill believes in the freedom to work remotely and flexibly and we are built around this. But don’t fear, you will never feel lonely as you will have the opportunity to meet your coworkers in person at our team retreats every year. Some reasons people choose us are:
- Freedom to work from anywhere
- We pay and compensate well
- 25 days of paid annual leave
- Paid parental leave
- Health and remote workspace allowances
- Our team retreats consist of two get-togethers every year. (Stockholm in the summer and a warmer location in the winter)
- Central office in Stockholm
- We welcome the crypto curious and expert and are happy to help you learn and grow
- We have a super-talented and passionate team who believe in our mission
As our Marketing Automation Specialist, you will ensure that our lists are optimized, compliant, profitable, and that all funnels are in place with no issues with inboxing. You will also be responsible for multivariate testing of subject lines, HTML and text creatives, and the reporting of findings and learnings.
- Managing email and SMS campaigns, safeguarding deliverability and list health
- Providing management with campaign insights and suggestions for improving overall performance
- Experience in developing customer acquisition, retention, and cross-sell/up-sell direct marketing efforts
- Analyzing A/B and multivariate results for campaign performance
- Optimizing conversion rates, marketing automation, acquisition marketing, referral and loyalty marketing, retention marketing
- Maintaining compliance with email and SMS legal requirements including TCPA, CAN-SPAM, GDPR, and CCPA
- Orchestrating multi-channel communication flows, including emails and push notifications across multiple touchpoints
- Successful project management and multi-tasking skills with the ability to hit and exceed deadlines required
- Thriving in fast-paced team-oriented environments along with the capability to work independently
- Working within a Project Management platform (i.e. Clickup)
You bring with you:
- A deep understanding and proven track record of managing email and SMS campaigns
- Knowledge of customer LTV and how it contributes to channel optimization, KPIs, mix, and prioritization
- Strong understanding of direct response/performance marketing metrics such as visitor-to-lead and lead-to-sale ratios, sales revenue by channel, cost per lead, landing page conversion rate (CVR%), customer lifetime value (CLV or LTV), LTV: CAC ratios, customer retention rate (CRR), customer acquisition cost (CAC)
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Data-driven with a clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics, and statistics
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in performance email marketing
- Hands-on experience with Customer.io, Sendgrid, Mailchimp, or any major email marketing platform
- Experience with or understanding of web analytics (Google Analytics)
- Basic working knowledge of Photoshop or Figma preferred
- Experience working with data. Knowledge of pivot tables, advanced formulas, and visual data representation preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business preferred
- Interest in bitcoin and crypto preferred (but not a requirement)
- To become part of a passionate and talented team with high ambitions for a world where bitcoin is money for everyday use
- A challenging workplace and a great education when it comes to everything involving cryptocurrency
- Besides the salary thing ;-), awesome perks and benefits
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter careers.bitrefill.com.