Enjin is one of the world’s largest blockchain projects, one of the first metaverse/non-fungible token (NFT) projects, and one of the first NFT-gaming ecosystems. Enjin CTO Witek Radomski authored the ERC-1155 standard for NFTs. Before pivoting to blockchain in 2017, Enjin was an established gaming services software company with about 21 million users. Today, Enjin is a global, remote-only team of futurists and dreamers who aim to drive NFT mass adoption and build the next layer of the internet.
Enjin is looking for a Marketing Associate to drive Enjin’s evolution from a leader in blockchain technology into a global brand intertwined with everyday life.
What You’ll Do
- Assist to develop, implement, and track marketing programs, initiatives and campaigns across a variety of channels.
- Assist in product development and A/B testing of marketing campaigns and product features
- Assist in managing the company’s social media and other channels.
- Assist in drafting and proofreading various marketing copy.
- Assist in drafting press releases and facilitation of media monitoring.
- Assist in monitoring consistency of messaging and voice across various channels and coordinate on legal compliance.
- Keep tabs on Enjin’s place in the crypto gaming and NFT landscapes, monitoring coverage and sentiment across all channels.
- Assist in developing thought leadership by senior team members.
- Strategize and execute PR pushes around key launches, updates, and milestones, including co-marketing with strategic partners.
- Assist in content management and management and storyboarding of freelance writing and video creation resources.
- Assist in brand identity development and user persona development.
- Assist to investigate the performance of company’s marketing campaigns and strategies through evaluating key performance metrics.
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives.
- Assist in optimizing the implementation of specific segments of marketing initiatives.
- Assist in researching industry and product segments.
- Assist in moderation of social media channels and community management.
- Assist in various day-to-day administrative and support tasks.
Who You Are
- Educated with a bachelor’s degree from a leading university in your country
- Strong English written and oral communication, with ability to distill key issues and tell compelling, relatable stories, preferably with potential to write New York Times op-ed quality copy.
- At least 1 year experience in digital marketing, preferably within the blockchain, gaming and/or related tech industries and preferably with experience in organic (not paid) marketing strategies.
- Must have previous experience with Web3, NFTs and blockchain technologies, preferably with Substrate blockchains and preferably with experience in technical integration of NFT and blockchain products into Web2 platforms.
- Hands-on experience with key marketing software such as analytics, automation and CRM software, as well as website maintenance, e-mail marketing and social media community management / bot software.
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking, and willingness to learn.
- Experience working with a remote team is preferred.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced/rapidly changing environment.
How to Apply
- Before sending your application, please write a X (Twitter) long form post or thread inviting users to check out a key feature of Enjin Blockchain or its app layer. Tag “@”Enjin and “@”OscarFranklnTan and add the link to your application
This contract is for Atlas Development Services, a core contributor to Enjin Blockchain.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter enjin.io.