As a protocol, we’re building APIs and SDKs for a variety of different verticals within Web3, including everything from retail wallets to enterprise-grade DAO and non-custodial services.
This role is responsible for helping and supporting the company growth on a daily basis, the ideal candidate will be a high level representative of the company and will assist the company CEO on the business routine.
What you’ll do
• Assist the company CEO on a daily basis on a wide variety of tasks (Events, Team Management, Sales and Partnership)
• 360° vision on Team, events, Marketing, Sales and Partners management
• Ability to speak in public during events and support business development
• Keep an organized schedule and support the company CEO
• Be a self starter! We are fully remote and need you to be comfortable working and owning your output without guidance every step of the way.
- Experiences in entrepreneurship or in a management rôle for at least 1 years (in tech, finance or related industry)
- Exceptionnal human and managing skills
- 1 year experience in a start-up environment (Web3 Prefered)
- Dynamic, positive and a problem solvers personnality
- Fluent in English and French (Mandatory)
Benefits & Perks
• Competitive salary
• Stock options
• Remote first position (Paris)
• We cannot offer Visa sponsorships at this time.
• Freedom to build as you like!
We have general ideas and needs, but are interested in letting you do what you do best.
About the company
W3 CPI (official name) aka. Lisbon Protocol was founded around the mission of providing both simpler and more secure solutions in the infrastructure layer of Web3, enhancing the current account infrastructure with new solutions.Assisting in the mass adoption of web3.
Having been founded in Lisbon by founders living in Lisbon, Paris and San Francisco we are natively multinational and remote first, focusing on delivering results with a culture of inclusion and meritocracy.
When joining you will not only be allowed but be expected to speak your mind, commit to delivery of the company mission and be an active part of the company culture.
We commit to providing rewarding work and an opportunity to make a change in the world.