The global financial ecosystem is changing. Revolutionary blockchain technology has unlocked the potential for people around the world to have more equal access to wealth and information. This transformation has begun with the mass global adoption of cryptocurrencies but like all new financial systems, it needs greater trust to realize its full potential and remain safe from bad actors. That’s where we come in. The Chainalysis blockchain data platform enables businesses, governments, and banks to solve the world’s most high-profile criminal cases, paving the way for an economy built on blockchains.
Our Representatives are expert storytellers and problem-solvers and are passionate about web3, cryptocurrency, and building trust in blockchain. . At the cutting edge of the cryptocurrency industry, our team understands the latest market developments and business models that are building the future of finance. Our goal is to help crypto related businesses understand the value of implementing our solutions.
Mid-Market Managers have been in the trenches of high-volume sales environments and are masters at coaching, inspiring, and building teams as well as accurate and predictable forecasting. We measure success by tracking pipeline growth, capturing new logos, and developing a motivated and engaged team.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- The Mid-Market team is exceeding quota and managing deals from inception to close.
- You’re having regular and meaningful meetings with your team members to help them develop the skills needed to grow into an Account Executive role.
- You’ve created a strategy for market-mapping and strategic outreach through market research and data analysis that has uncovered more product demand and you’ve strategically hired additional reps to leverage that growth.
- The Mid-Market Team are seen as the lynchpin between Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives, flexing up and down as needed to support the overall success of the team.
- You’ve set clear metrics and expectations around productivity, conversation and quota attainment for your team to work toward and provide guidance and coaching according to those goals.
- The Sales Leadership team can rely on you to provide accurate revenue forecasts based on updated and accurate Salesforce data.
- The culture on your team is equal parts team collaboration and individual ambition, supporting both personal development and a “win as a team” mentality.
A background like this helps:
- You’ve led a team of Sales Development Representatives, Inside Sales Representatives, Mid-Market or a similar outbound sales team at a high-growth B2B SaaS startup before.
- You’re high energy, resilient, and love motivating teams.
- You thrive in ambiguity and enjoy building solutions and processes where there are none.
- You feel comfortable presenting regularly to executives on pipeline and revenue forecasts.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.