What is Polygon?
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 20,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, :140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
This is an ideal Managerial position for someone who is passionate about Learning & Development, works well in a fast-paced environment, and wants to work on a dynamic and mission-driven team. The main responsibility for the position is to support the Head L&D in providing strategic leadership and oversight to all aspects of Learning and development programs focused on all our employees globally. The Manager L&D helps in planning, execution, and continuous improvement of our L&D programs across various functions. This is a cross functional role that works with marketing, business Units and global field organisation.
- Establishing best L&D practices for the organisation.
- Key focus area is to enhance the bench strength of the leadership talent pool in each of our regions.
- Lead the roll out of the global leadership development portfolios, ensuring right leadership talent is developed for growth and career progression.
- Partner closely with the business heads to set and deploy talent and succession strategy for the region.
- Support accelerated growth plans for our global businesses ensuring a robust L&D and talent strategy is in place developing key capabilities and talent pipeline.
- Participate as a leader or member of global corporate L&D projects to contribute to design and global roll out.
- Embed a strong mentoring and coaching culture in the region, building ownership and visibility around key career programs and tools.
What you need to succeed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonalAbility to influence and build credibility at all levels and establish collaborative working relationships
- Sense of ownership
- Excellent organisational skills, team building, and attention to detailStrong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skillsStrong interest and curiosity in the Web 3.0 space5 years experience in L&D
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.