Site pendulum_chain Pendulum
SatoshiPay is a fast-growing technology company, founded in 2014. SatoshiPay Solves cross-border payment challenges for businesses and consumers. In 2021 we launched Pendulum, a new blockchain network that brings broad interoperability between the Ethereum, Polkadot, and Stellar networks and connects ﬁat rails to the decentralized ﬁnance (“DeFi”) ecosystem.
SatoshiPay is right in the middle of the constantly evolving FinTech industry that is reinventing payments, banking, and money. We are looking for creative problem solvers with an eye for the detail and an appetite for going where no-one has gone before.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Prepare and develop monthly reports for management and investors
- Setup and lead budgeting and forecasting process
- Develop, manage and update financial and operational KPIs
- Support and lead external accountants
- Develop financial models and business cases to support product roadmap and strategic decision-making
- Support capital raising activities
- Prepare Crypto Payments and accounting processes
- Take ownership of special projects (e.g. implementation of new accounting tools)
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in Finance, Controlling, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or equivalent
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in a fast-paced environment
(e.g. start-up, consultancy)
- Sound understanding of P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statement planning and reporting
- Fluency in German and English
- Responsible and motivated self-starter with a high work ethic
- Keen interest in the Blockchain industry and willingness to learn
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and a demonstrated ability to find creative solutions to problems
- G-Suite Knowledge and expertise in Excel/ Google sheets
- Data Studio experience is a plus!
WHAT WE OFFER
Working at a fast-moving company like SatoshiPay means that all your contributions will have a direct impact not only on the company but also on the disruption of traditional finance by Decentralised Finance (DeFi). The SatoshiPay team is well-connected, both in the FinTech and the blockchain scene, so you’ll also benefit from being exposed to these communities. We are an open-minded team who work closely together in a non-hierarchical manner at our office in the heart of Berlin and remotely.
- An inspiring and productive work environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- A permanent full-time or part-time position
- Strong support of a highly-skilled, well-connected, and experienced international team
- An education budget and extra days off to be spent on your self-development
- Modern, and well-equipped office in the Center of Berlin with rooftop
- Free office drinks, snacks, and fruits
- Subsidized lunches and additional benefits (some only available in Germany)
- Optional yearly winter office participation somewhere in the sun
We are a team of entrepreneurs, payment specialists and blockchain enthusiasts. We are located in Berlin and London.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter pendulumchain.org.