Site SuiNetwork Sui foundation
The Sui Foundation exists to support the development, growth and adoption of the Sui network. Sui is the first permissionless Layer 1 blockchain designed from the ground up to enable creators and developers to build unique Web3 experiences from gaming to finance. Collectively, our goal is to successfully launch on mainnet, support the continuing growth of the ecosystem, and welcome the next billing users to Web3.
The developer education team will work closely with marketing, content, community, events, and developer relations engineers. Your work will articulate and shape the future of developer education at Sui Foundation to drive the growth of the developer community and accelerate growth on our platform.
As the Manager of Developer Education, you’ll be responsible for defining, planning, and executing a strategic plan to educate the Sui community of developers.
By thinking deeply through the developer journey and connecting with the community, you’ll be able to deliver educational programs that will help onboard the next wave of developers into web3. Our team’s mission is to help all developers build on web3 by ensuring they have access to curated education, knowledge, and resources when and where they need them. Team initiatives include developer onboarding and overall knowledge strategy for product launches to drive innovation and community.
- Build out a best-in-class developer education arm for Sui Foundation
- Design and lead the development of an educational learning stack/curriculum to be developed through the most effective channels to serve Sui developer needs of varying levels of proficiency from novice to expert.
- Define goals, create internal workflows, and identify resources needed to execute.
- Build a team of internal and external resources made up of instructors, technical writers, and designers to execute an educational strategy
- Foster a culture of learning that promotes inclusion and diversity in our community
- Collaborate closely with Developer Relations Engineering, Content, Community, and Marketing teams to drive the growth of education adoption and support with product and business objectives
- Develop a strong understanding of our target developers and product roadmap to design an education roadmap that makes building with our tools and ecosystem frictionless.
- Develop resources and guidelines that equip team members to create educational content that is impactful and on brand.
- Leverage Developer Relations Engineers and Technical Writers to develop docs, tutorials, and guides that make building with Sui frictionless
- Lead the growth of enrollment and engagement into various Sui educational programs
- Identify opportunities to partner with other entities to accelerate education about the Sui ecosystem
- Manage educational programs end-to-end from concept, production, launch, and growth
- Create engaging learning programs that resonate with developer ecosystem
- Work with subject matter experts to identify and develop appropriate learning outcomes
- Track record of leading developer-focused content programs
- Experience in more than one of the following areas: product management, product marketing, program management, content development
- Ability to research and comprehend technical topics
- Passion for education
- Working knowledge of the web3 ecosystem and technology
Nice to have:
- Working experience and knowledge in L1 blockchain projects
Our team is 100% remote and we are hiring across the world. Here at the Sui Foundation, you’ll be joining a world-class team with tremendous growth potential as we bring the next billion users to web3.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.sui.io.