Circle is a financial technology company at the epicenter of the emerging internet of money, where value can finally travel like other digital data — globally, nearly instantly and less expensively than legacy settlement systems. This ground-breaking new internet layer opens up previously unimaginable possibilities for payments, commerce and markets that can help raise global economic prosperity and enhance inclusion. Our infrastructure – including USDC, a blockchain-based dollar – helps businesses, institutions and developers harness these breakthroughs and capitalize on this major turning point in the evolution of money and technology.
What you’ll be part of:
Circle is committed to visibility and stability in everything we do. As we grow as an organization, we’re expanding into some of the world’s strongest jurisdictions. Speed and efficiency are motivators for our success and our employees live by our company values: Multistakeholder, Mindfulness, Driven by Excellence and High Integrity. Circlers are consistently evolving in a remote world where strength in numbers fuels team success. We have built a flexible and diverse work environment where new ideas are encouraged and everyone is a stakeholder.
What you’ll be responsible for:
You will be joining our team that is experiencing significant growth and assisting us in expanding our Customer Care organization in EMEA. We’re looking for an independent, self-motivated, proactive, results-oriented and influential person to join our amazing team. You’ll play a critical role focused on helping us scale and deliver exceptional service to all of our customers around the world. From resolving general inquiries to troubleshooting complex technical issues, you and your team will partner with a variety of internal stakeholders to assist customers with their needs. You will also be a key member of the Customer Support leadership team tasked with evolving our support model, optimizing our support flows and procedures to ultimately deliver outstanding customer experiences.
What you’ll work on:
- Recruiting, hiring, training, developing and coaching a team of amazing Customer Support representatives.
- Creating and delivering strategic plans for Customer Care in EMEA.
- Helping to develop and publish policies and procedures for the Customer Support organization.
- Ensuring that all Circle customers are delighted with the service provided by the support team.
- Optimizing the support flows and tools used for tracking and responding to customers.
- Managing a team of outstanding people who care deeply for customers 24/7/365.
- Defining and maintaining SLAs for all issue types and priorities, handling critical escalations, and providing incident reports to customers.
- Reporting regularly to internal stakeholders on customer support operations and working with customer success managers and sales account executives on customer-related initiatives.
- Partnering closely with peers in other regional locations to ensure continuity of service.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder – you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful – you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence – you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity – you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- You care deeply about the customer experience and strive to refine your craft every day.
- You are motivated and passionate in the pursuit of helping people do their very best work.
- 7+ years experience in customer experience or customer support roles.
- 1+ years of managerial experience, preferably managing support teams.
- Experience building, operating and enhancing 24x7x365 customer support teams.
- You have experience in managing a growing team.
- Knowledge of software solutions such as Salesforce ServiceCloud, JIRA, and PagerDuty.
- Ability to work cross-functionally whilst articulating complex problems clearly to multiple stakeholders.
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with high level of autonomy and responsibility.
- Experience working with Customer Success and Sales teams on customer engagements.
- Track record of achieving high levels of customer satisfaction and operational excellence.
- You have a passion and talent for writing along with excellent verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack and Apple MacOS preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Additionally, Circle participates in the E-Verify Program in certain locations, as required by law.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.