We’re Coinbase. We’re the world’s most trusted way to join the crypto revolution, serving more than 89 million accounts in more than 100 countries.
Our mission is to increase economic freedom around the world, and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people. We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance and Web 3.0 for our users across the globe, whether they’re trading, storing, staking or using crypto. Know those people who always lead the group project? That’s us.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture. We’re a remote-first company looking to hire the absolute best talent all over the world.
- Health and Dental insurance covered at 100% for employees and 50% for dependents
- Eyecare vouchers
- Travel Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Monthly Gym Allowance
- Corporate Gym Discounts
- Volunteer Time Off
- Fertility Counseling and Benefits
- Learning and Development stipend
- Pension plan with company match
- Snacks and Lunch provided onsite
- Season ticket loan commuter program
- 18 weeks paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener – because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
As a Manager of the EMEA Account Management team, you’ll join a high caliber team of passionate support professionals whose performance is critical to Coinbase achieving its mission. You will serve as the primary point of contact internally and externally for your Institutional client base and be the subject matter expert for Coinbase’s institutional suite of products (Prime Broker and Custody). You will be responsible for providing premier service and support to our most valued institutional clients such as hedge funds, asset issuers, VCs, corporations, market makers, liquidity providers, pensions (public and private) , endowments and foundations. Being diligent, empathetic, a great people manager, and having a bias towards action, you will play a crucial role in the success of the Account Management organization as we help build the crypto economy.
What You’ll Be Doing (i.e., Job Duties)
- Lead a team of high performing Account Managers and engage with senior management to drive the overall team’s strategy. Account managers act as day-to day relationship owners, advocating internally for the client, and helping the client navigate Coinbase.
- Oversee client segment vertical whereby the team is serving as Account Managers for a group of Coinbase’s highest priority and value institutional clients, partnering with our Institutional Coverage Sales & Trading teams.
- Partner day to day with cross functional partners to meet client needs and grow , by increasing coordination and alignment globally
- Build client strategy maps with Sales partners for our highest priority accounts to effectively build strong, trusted and fruitful relationships across all areas of the client organization
- Act as the primary escalation point for your team and their clients as it relates to troubleshooting issues with onboarding, understanding client matters and requests.
- Provide a best in class experience for our clients through effective partner management, conclusive prioritization, and efficient execution across institutional teams
- Understand complex, multi-product client workflows and strategies to ensure that our institutional clients are integrated appropriately and using our product suite efficiently
- Effectively triage, manage and prioritize incoming client requests. Handle requests through to resolution, including delegating across teams of subject matter specialists
- Serve as subject matter specialist on product features, answering industry and product-specific cryptocurrency related questions, and demonstrating how Coinbase can fit into client overall strategy
- Coordinate closely with Sales and Trading to design and jointly deliver use cases and solutions that drive portfolio allocation strategies into digital assets for institutions.
- Develop consistent flow of customer referrals from accounts to feed Sales and Trading pipeline
- Distill client feedback to internal teams including Advocacy, Engineering and Product when surfacing bugs, incidents, and product feedback
- Oversee onboarding for new funds, working with cross-functional partners to deliver exceptional experience and efficiency, minimizing time to engage with our platform.
What We Look For In You (ie. Job Requirements)
- A proven leader with a minimum of 4 years experience leading Account Management teams, who is willing to assume the responsibilities of running a senior team.
- Experience in managing relationships with Banks, Brokers, Corporates and Private Wealth
- Motivated by Coinbase’s mission and creating a seamless, first class support experience for our highest value individual and institutional clients
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in an institutional client partner / services / advisory role in financial services or technology industry
- Comfortable being the escalation point both internally and externally for your team and their clients.
- Experience with relationship or account management for institutional clients, liaising with executive leadership, management, and/or senior operations contacts
- In depth knowledge of global financial markets, prime brokerage, margin, lending, derivatives, trading platforms, custody, and/or crypto
- Fantastic interpersonal and presentation skills in order to represent your team across multiple departments, partners, and clients
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization
- Travel requirements up to 20% to Coinbase offices and client locations (depending on business need)
Nice to haves:
- High level of proficiency in cryptocurrency and Coinbase products
- Advanced degree in business, finance, project management or client experience
Please note that for employees based in the US, Philippines, Canada or Singapore, if your role requires you to be present in a Coinbase office or if you choose to be physically present in a Coinbase office or sponsored location, participate in any in-person gathering (including offsites) or engage in business travel sponsored by Coinbase, you will be required to be fully vaccinated (as defined by applicable law). If you receive an offer, you will receive additional information about the grounds and process for an exemption.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations[at]coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here).
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.coinbase.com.