At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Define, develop, and maintain relationships with clients/partners globally
- Identify new liquidity partnership business opportunities in the crypto/traditional industries
- Lead local market broker sales via various channels and tools and offer the most fit in brokerage model design to clients
- Work with our team to provide product and service support for our clients and partners
- Understanding our internal capabilities & the market and what is best in class on the market to provide the right solutions for our clients
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to ensure high standards of account management service
- Guide new clients to the exciting crypto/meta world
What We Look For In You:
- Solid experience in a role focusing on client relationship management and sales
- Prior experience in crypto exchange, trading platform, brokerage, FX broker is preferred
- Great passion for crypto or digital assets with strong knowledge of brokerage, liquidity, and financing options (and the best place to find them).
- Guide new/potential clients to the exciting crypto/meta world
- A resourceful self-starter and detail-oriented, results focused individual who can work with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and relationship building capabilities with clients
- A track record of achieving targets relating to the generation of leads, onboarded clients and brand awareness
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive total compensation
- Training & Development Reimbursement
- PTO, and company paid holiday
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- More that we love to tell you along the process!
OKX is committed to equal employment opportunities. Our diversity initiatives and strategies are designed to attract, develop, and advance the most talented individuals regardless of their race, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender, disability status, or any other dimension of diversity. Our distinctive approach to diversity is based on a belief that we each have a personal accountability for success in this area.
We believe that our workforce should reflect the vast diversity of the communities we serve, and that diverse voices should be elevated and intentionally integrated into our work. We embrace difference and diversity of identity, experience, and thought, and actively strive for inclusive behaviors across our company and our work. By promoting these values, we aim to create a positive work experience that encourages a sense of belonging.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.