Sorare is at the intersection of sports, gaming, and NFT collectibles. Through tradable digital cards, Sorare is designing a collective fantasy sports experience where you can manage your favorite players, hone your passion to earn prizes, and be part of a thriving community. Anyone, anywhere, can connect with the game on Sorare. The company’s mission is to build “the game within the game” and to give fans, players and clubs the platform to celebrate, share, and own your game.
Founded in 2018, Sorare has seen tremendous growth. The platform has a card sales volume of over $400M since January 2021 (up from $8M in sales in 2020) and now has exclusive partnerships with over 250 football (soccer) clubs, the MLB & MLBPA, and the NBA & NBPA. Sorare is trusted by a world-class team of investors including Softbank, Benchmark, Accel Partners, athletes such as Serena Williams and Kylian Mbappé, and key tech investors such as Alexis Ohania – all who believe in the future of integrating NFTs with Gameplay.
The Sorare legal team is looking for a tech-savvy Legal Intern who is ready to provide first-in-class cross-functional legal advice and support. The ideal candidate will be excited by cutting-edge technologies and the novel legal issues these represent.
- Work hand-in-hand with the product and engineering teams to provide global, go-to-market legal support, structure and develop existing and new products, offerings, services and/or features
- Work with Sorare Data Protection Officer to develop, implement and oversee an internal data privacy compliance program and all external data privacy policies and procedures, including compliance with the GDPR and other applicable data privacy legislation
- Develop, implement and oversee compliance with data protection laws, mitigate risk and keep up-to-date with relevant legal issues and risks
- Experience working with application development, social networking, gaming, and other Internet technologies such as blockchain;
- Review and draft a variety of commercial agreements including NDA marketing/promotional agreements;
- Review marketing and promotional materials
- Support the legal team and facilitate legal work across all functions, including development and scaling of internal policies, processes, and playbooks
- First experience at a law firm and/or in-house legal department
- Familiarity and interest in the legal and regulatory aspects of product development in the technology space
- Experience with privacy matters and the roll-out of Privacy Compliance program
- Sound and practical business judgment, intellectual creativity, curiosity and humility
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and follow through on various projects concurrently
- Health Care: Great medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Wellness Benefit: Sorare contributes to employees wellness (gym membership or ClassPass)
- Commuter Benefits: Sorare contributes to the cost of your commute
- Latest Tech: Sorare provides equipment such as monitors, computer, headphones, etc
- At-Home Work Station: Sorare covers the cost of an at home set up
- Lunch: Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses
- Time Off: For US employees, we offer unlimited paid time off in addition to observed company holidays. For French employees, we offer 5 weeks of paid holidays per year in addition to the national holidays
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter sorare.com.