The Sorare legal team is looking for a tech-savvy Legal Intern who is ready to provide first-in-class cross-functional legal advice and support. The ideal candidate will be excited by cutting-edge technologies and the novel legal issues these represent.
- Work hand-in-hand with the product and engineering teams to provide global, go-to-market legal support, structure and develop existing and new products, offerings, services and/or features
- Work with Sorare Data Protection Officer to develop, implement and oversee an internal data privacy compliance program and all external data privacy policies and procedures, including compliance with the GDPR and other applicable data privacy legislation
- Develop, implement and oversee compliance with applicable regulations and laws (including consumer protection and data privacy), mitigate risk and keep up-to-date with relevant legal issues and risks
- Experience working with application development, social networking, gaming, and other Internet technologies such as blockchain;
- Review and draft a variety of commercial agreements including NDA marketing/promotional agreements;
- Support the legal team and facilitate legal work across all functions, including development and scaling of internal policies, processes, and playbooks
- First experience at a law firm and/or in-house legal department
- Familiarity and interest in the legal and regulatory aspects of product development in the technology space
- Experience with privacy matters and the roll-out of Privacy Compliance program
- Sound and practical business judgment, intellectual creativity, curiosity and humility
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and follow through on various projects concurrently
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
*Please note that while we value the contributions of all team members, the benefits mentioned below are applicable exclusively to full-time positions and do not extend to internships or contract roles.
- Health Care: Great medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Wellness Benefit: Sorare contributes to employees wellness (gym membership or ClassPass)
- Commuter Benefits: Sorare contributes to the cost of your commute
- Latest Tech: Sorare provides equipment such as laptop, monitor, etc.
- Lunch: Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses
- Time Off: For US employees, we offer unlimited paid time off in addition to observed company holidays. For French employees, we offer 5 weeks of paid holidays per year in addition to the national holidays
Sorare is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law.
As we are an international company, please note we speak English in the workplace. Please apply for the role with an English CV so we can process your application.
The compensation is a reasonably estimated salary for this role at Sorare and will include a competitive equity package. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Sorare offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, parental leave, a generous vacation policy, fitness reimbursements, commuter benefits and contribution to lunch expenses!
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter sorare.com.