Site NeonLabsOrg Neon Labs
Neon EVM is a high-performance, open-source platform for launching decentralized applications on the Solana blockchain using the same programming languages and developer tooling as Ethereum. Ethereum developers can scale performance and access new liquidity without significant code changes, or build scalable applications from day one.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a highly motivated, open-minded, and experienced lawyer to join our team as Legal Counsel and act as a trusted advisor to team members. The successful candidate will report to General Counsel and work with a focus on matters related to drafting and negotiations on contracts of various nature. This is a middle/senior role requiring a successful candidate to act independently B2B commercial matters with the possibility to develop contracting strategies in novel and non-regulated fields. This role requires a deep understanding of emerging technologies and associated commercial risks.
The successful candidate should be LLB/LLM qualified with 3+ years PQE. PQE experience in FinTech, blockchain, cryptocurrencies, and related domains would be well regarded but not a must.
What a successful candidate will do:
• Perform legal review, assess risks and opportunities associated with contracts and commercial agreements • Legal support and close cooperation with HR, marketing, BizDev, and other departments • Advise on and development of contractual models to mitigate available risks and adapt to novel models and business opportunities • Draft, review, and negotiate a broad range of commercial agreements • Draft, review, and maintain public offers and workflows • Perform legal review and risk assessments on various legal and commercial matters • Drafting of policies, guidelines, templates, and other documents to bring and ensure best market practices
What we look for in a successful candidate:
• Good command of written and spoken English and Portuguese • Hands-on experience in Portuguese law;
• LLB/LLM degree in law or equivalent; • 3+ years of PQE as in-house counsel and/or in a law firm with a focus on informational technologies, international markets, or related matters; • Proven experience with complex M&A transactions; • Hand-on experience with corporate matters across multiple jurisdictions; • Passion for cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, centralised and decentralised solutions; • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Support in obtaining the necessary visas, work and residence permits for the company’s employees.
- Competitive salary;
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless;
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working;
- Freedom, autonomy, and responsibility.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant experience.
- Send a cover letter explaining to us why you are the best fit.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter neonlabs.notion.site.