À propos de l’offre d’emploi
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
About The Role
Kraken is seeking a Lead responsible for developing, producing and delivering Growth-, Product- and Brand Marketing content in support of all the Marketing team’s campaigns and initiatives.
The ideal candidate is first and foremost a master of letters. You have an unassailable command of the English language and are obsessed with finding the most precise words that inform, inspire, and drive current and prospective clients to action or understanding.
You will work closely with the Director of Content and key stakeholders throughout the Marketing team refine and enhance content strategies – and produce and ship the full spectrum of content deliverables – in support of all Marketing campaigns and initiatives.
You will develop industry- and SEO-informed ideas for new content; use a robust dataset to inform and optimize content; attract, acquire and retain prospective and new Kraken clients with outstanding, compelling content; oversee, coach and mentor a dedicated team of Marketing content writers; assign work and shepherd deliverables from inception to completion; manage the Marketing content calendar; and, edit every single deliverable to the highest standard.
You bring experience writing and editing short- and long-form Marketing content in finance, technology, or for another dynamic, global FinTech company. You have deep crypto industry and technical knowledge and are a master at distilling complex information for easy consumption.
You are a profoundly process-oriented individual that can publish a large volume of content without any drop in quality. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are confident navigating ambiguity and rapidly shifting priorities. You have a bias towards action, never miss a deadline and make every piece sing.
This is a career defining opportunity for an individual who is an immensely talented writer and editor – someone who has supreme organizational prowess, natural leadership abilities, and a maniacal attention to detail. We look forward to reviewing your immaculate resume and robust portfolio.
Note: This role will be based in North America in a remote capacity.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Brand, Growth, Product, Design and the broader organization to support and facilitate the launch and optimization of all Marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Edit all Marketing content to the highest standard while adhering to Kraken style. Deliverables include: landing pages, emails, blogs, social, user guides, fact sheets, presentations, white papers, and reports
- Oversee the lifecycle of every deliverable, from ideation to strategy, to writing and editing, to internal stakeholder review and consensus, and finally, to publication, measurement, and optimization
- Manage the editorial calendar, appropriately balancing a large volume of projects with different stakeholders and competing deadlines
- Validate and improve all deliverables for accuracy, readability, logical progression, relevance, and comprehensiveness
- Define and track KPIs to optimize content on the platform in order to drive brand awareness, prospect acquisition, and client conversion
- Distill value propositions and tailor messaging to a variety of audience segments across channels.
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in writing, editing and managing teams in Finance, Technology, or for another dynamic, global FinTech company
- Extensive knowledge of crypto technology and the broader blockchain ecosystem
- Moderate-to-extensive knowledge of Finance, Trading & Investing, and Security
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfort in navigating ambiguity and shifting priorities
- Ability to handle a high volume of deliverables simultaneously
- Strong EQ and stakeholder management skills
- Strong organizational ability and attention to detail
- High level of accountability and say-to-do ratio
- Bachelor’s degree
Location Tagging: #US #EU #CANADA
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.