Are you passionate about gaming & blockchain and looking to make an essential contribution to the next-generation gaming ecosystem?
As the Ajuna Network’s Lead Game/Backend Developer, you will be responsible for coordinating with the protocol development team and the game development team to create a fluid, intuitive, and clean experience for users of the Ajuna Network chain as well as the team’s flagship games like BattleMogs.
Our back end is written primarily in Rust using the Substrate framework. In contrast, the game clients (Unity & Unreal) are written primarily in C# or C++ using the Ajuna SDK framework to access the blockchain infrastructure. Joining Ajuna Network means collaborating with teams from other protocols and projects, collaborating with key Polkadot and Kusama community figures, and joining one of the most prestigious builder programs in the Web3 space. You should have solid experience working with APIs, building high-quality user interfaces, connecting with mobile and browser crypto wallet extensions, and be ready to define your legacy by building the front-ends for some of the most revolutionary game technologies in Web3.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, reliable, detailed, and driven to produce high-quality work. A successful candidate will thrive in a dynamic environment with Ajuna Network, a growing company. And, of course, if you like gaming and have an interest in the crypto industry, this will be a big plus for you since we are going to have so much fun in the process! If the below responsibilities and requirements align with your experience and professional goals, please hit apply now!
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications around our SDK
- Lead game development for our flagship games in Unity and/or Unreal.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code, following the latest design and development patterns
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Review and refactor code, identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Research, design, scope, and estimate what you need to do
- Collaborate with the game design and platform team
- Constantly improve yourself by keeping up to date with the latest technologies trends
- Proficiency and proven experience as Software Developer with C# (5+ Years)
- Proficiency and proven experience as Game Developer with Unity (3+ Years)
- Proficiency and proven experience as Game Developer with Unreal (2+ Years)
- Experience with systems languages like Rust, C, or C++
- Excellent understanding of software architecture, design, and development.
- Having strong engineering skills and programming fundamentals
- Familiarity with the .NET framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Huge passion for Web3 and GameDev
- Written and spoken communication skills in English
- Experience in the gaming industry with knowledge of synchronous multiplayer games.
- Experience with console and mobile game development.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a similar field.
- Knowledge and/or experience in blockchain technologies such as Polkadot, Ethereum, Near, Polygon, and/or Solana
- Virtual Reality experience.
- Ajuna Network is a well-funded project, we offer a competitive salary based on expectations and experience.
- Hybrid work model (Remote & Office) & flexible hours.
- Growing, challenging, and fast-paced tech startup working environment
- Great opportunity to become a blockchain expert
- Be part of an experienced, competent team and take the chance to help us build a unique platform in the field of blockchain gaming
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter ajuna.io.