Sorare is looking to hire a results-oriented Fraud and Claim Operations Lead to bootstrap our Fraud Detection team. Reporting directly to our Support Manager, and working closely with Finance, Manager Support, Product, Engineering and other departments to facilitate card transactions, this role will be responsible for improving the processes within the fraud operations team and how the fraud prevention team interacts with internal teams.
In this role, you will hold the key responsibilities for overseeing the Bank’s dispute claim process and implementing dispute resolution criteria. Your responsibilities will include processing chargeback disputes and conducting manual reviews of transactions that have been flagged for fraud by our fraud provider, as well as reviewing for false positive identifications of Fraud and assisting those managers to complete transactions.
This role requires excellent verbal and written communication skills with an analytical approach to problem solving. We are looking for people who are comfortable working with ambiguity, making recommendations to senior management, and delivering results on highly demanding timelines. This role requires meticulous attention to detail, fraud analytics and fraud operation execution skills, and a desire to consistently make things better.
- Resolve ticket purchasing issues related to fraud
- Investigate wrongful cancellations and unfavorable scenarios for Managers
- Enhance day-to-day operations processes for Fraud Prevention, focusing on reducing fraud exposure within banking processes
- Manage data collection, processing, and analysis for Fraud Operations’ use case queues
- Collaborate across departments (engineering, legal, support and risk teams) to align fraud initiatives with internal priorities
- Develop data-driven solutions for effective decision-making and business objectives
- Provide insights to the dispute team for ticket issue resolution
- Define compliant investigation and claim resolution protocols; communicate results promptly
- Supervise existing claims, meeting SLA targets per Regulation
- Establish fraud detection procedures for Debit Card real-time alerts; enhance rules for growth support
- Manage Fraud Operations’ Target Operating Model, including alert management and claim resolution
- Collaborate with senior leadership to improve process documentation
- Analyze KPIs and operational metrics, refining fraud reporting strategy
- Identify and implement efficiencies in alert penetration and prevention
- Develop reporting frameworks and dashboards, providing insights to leadership
- Assist in the administration and enhancement of fraud detection tools and systems
- 3-6+ years of professional experience in fraud operations and alert penetration process improvement
- BS/BA degree required
- Experience working with Stripe, Zendesk, Worldpay or Mangopay a plus
- Strong project management skills with experience delivering high quality results in tight deadline environments
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills and comfort engaging with senior leadership
- Excellent problem solving skills, with an ability to develop solutions working with multiple functional teams
- Attention to detail
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Health Care: Great medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Wellness Benefit: Sorare contributes to employees wellness (gym membership or ClassPass)
- Commuter Benefits: Sorare contributes to the cost of your commute
- Latest Tech: Sorare provides equipment such as laptop, monitor, etc.
- Lunch: Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses
- Time Off: For US employees, we offer unlimited paid time off in addition to observed company holidays. For French employees, we offer 5 weeks of paid holidays per year in addition to the national holidays
Sorare is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law.
As we are an international company, please note we speak English in the workplace. Please apply for the role with an English CV so we can process your application.
Reasonably Estimated Salary €63K – €100K • Offers Equity
The compensation is a reasonably estimated salary for this role at Sorare and will include a competitive equity package. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Sorare offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, parental leave, a generous vacation policy, fitness reimbursements, commuter benefits and contribution to lunch expenses!
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter sorare.com.