Please Note: This is a fully remote position. Aldrin Labs is a remote-first company. We are interested in capturing the best talent, no matter where you live.
About Aldrin Labs
There is a steep learning curve when it comes to crypto. Only once overcome will we have mass adoption. Aldrin Labs aims to debunk the belief that decentralized finance is inherently complex and separate from centralized finance. We will amend the frustratingly poor user experience and fragmentation that millions of crypto natives and newcomers face. We will seamlessly merge the centralized and decentralized world.
Aldrin Labs aims to be purposeful. We strive to halve the fifty working years of the average person. This is the mission of Aldrin Labs.
Aldrin Labs has Aldrin DEX and is incubating an innovative crypto wallet and money market. These protocols will integrate with each other to provide easy functionality and purposefully help people achieve financial freedom.
We’re looking for a senior Back-End Developer skilled in designing, building, and deploying highly secure, scalable, and maintainable backend services for the Aldrin decentralized exchange.
- Develop backend service for Aldrin’s new products, including but not limited to our centralized and decentralized exchange platform, as well as other internal applications as necessary
- Work closely with traders and Aldrin developers and have the opportunity to improve your knowledge of building high-performance scalable applications, understand broader system architecture and understand the cryptocurrency market
- Be passionate about the crypto markets, blockchain technology, and decentralized applications.
- Professional experience in Node.js of 5+ years
- Professional experience programming in Golang
- Strong experience in Express.js, Docker, Kubernetes
- Significant professional experience programming in Typescript
- Development experience on cloud computing platform (AWS)
- Experience working with a large codebase, distributed teams
- Experience with NoSQL and RDBMS database systems such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, or MongoDB
- Strong understanding of database schema design
- Strong understanding of networking concepts (load balancers, routers, etc.)
- Experience with high load applications (1000 RPS), performance tuning experience
- Experience working with a large codebase
- A proactive team player with strong problem solving capabilities
- Passionate about the cryptocurrency market and developing apps using blockchain (e.g. web3.js)
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Competitive salary + equity/tokens
- Remote work in a dynamic, fast-growth Web3 startup
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, global, and passionate team
- Collaboration with leading projects and thought leaders in the crypto space
At Aldrin Labs, we celebrate a truly diverse and inclusive company culture and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. #LI-Remote
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter apply.workable.com.