- Complete the onboarding of new customers, both individuals and institutions, and perform regular reviews of existing customers. This entails screening, documenting and ensuring the plausibility of the collected information
- Establish, maintain and analyse client data to determine their risk profiles
- Monitor client transactions and the associated risk rules to detect and investigate suspicious transactions
- Perform STR/SAR filing and various regulatory reporting
- Write, maintain and review compliance related policies and procedures
- Keep up-to-date with current fraud trends in the Cryptocurrency & Finance industries
- Other related duties assigned as needed
- Previous 3 – 5 years of relevant experience with at least a Bachelor degree
- Professional proficiency in English
- Previous experience in AML, KYC, Investigations with European regulations. Experience with the Liechtenstein regulator is a plus
- Self-starter, organised with good communication and attentive to details
- Knowledge in cryptocurrencies, but professional experience in the industry is not essential
- Location: Based in Europe
- Home office setup support
- Flexible hours, we focus on results!
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter apply.workable.com.