POWERING CRYPTO WITH DATA
CoinMarketCap is the world’s most trusted and accurate source of data for cryptocurrencies. Used by millions of individuals, organizations, and exchanges, CoinMarketCap brings the most up-to-date market capitalizations, pricing, and cryptocurrency information to our users.
Pulling data from multiple exchanges and combining our robust research allows us to provide the most realistic representation of each cryptocurrency. As we grow, we will continue to provide access to our data wherever, whenever, and however is most helpful to our users.
CREATING AN OPEN WORLD
Our mission is to be the world’s authority on cryptocurrency data. We believe in an open and decentralized world, where we play a pivotal role in powering decisions and insights to drive greater understanding and adoption of cryptocurrencies. We want to achieve this mission with people who truly believe in the value and potential of empowering individuals.
CMC is looking for a KOL/Influencer Manager/Maestro. This Super Star will be responsible for launching CoinMarketCap’s Influencer Program 0 → 1; then to 100. You will build a KOL-database, set up KOL-management programs, and ultimately reach out to these Influencers. Get to know the top Influencers in the crypto-verse. Hang out with the CoinMarketCap team.
Create & Manage a KOL/Influencer Program
- Content Creation Program
- Club Influencer Program
- Local “Hero/Volunteer” Program
- Distributing Token/Diamond Rewards
- > Bonus Factor: MySQL, Database Knowledge
Create & Organize a KOL/Influencer Database
- Find up-and-coming KOLs
- Track KOL clout (Followers)
- Track CRM outreach progress (Contacted/Onboarded/etc)
- > Bonus Factor: Web Scraping Knowledge
Set up a system for outreaching KOLs
- Email/Pitch Writing (Ability to craft convincing sales copywriting)
- Pitch-Deck Creation/Design/Optimization
- Setting up calls (Best suited for extroverted/sociable people)
- > Bonus Factor: Knowledge in CRM Tools (Hubspot/Salesforce/MailShake/etc)
- 3~5 years experience in KOL/Influencer/Affiliate related roles.
- Keen sense and understanding of the crypto market in general. Experience in the blockchain/crypto space is a MUST
- Native or Fluent English language is a MUST.
- Demonstrates a clear and concise style of communication, with a creative/fun spin when relevant.
- Strong sense of responsibility and resistance to stress. Self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Experience working on a remote team is preferred.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.