CoinGecko is a global leader in tracking cryptocurrency data. Operating since 2014, CoinGecko has built the world’s largest cryptocurrency data platform, tracking over 10,000 tokens across more than 400 exchanges, serving over 300 million page views in more than 100 countries. We are proud to have played a major part in mainstream awareness, adoption, and education of cryptocurrency globally.
We at CoinGecko believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain will define the future of finance, bringing greater financial and economic freedom around the world. In anticipation of that future, CoinGecko is building the foundation to scale cryptocurrency market data to serve billions.
We practice transparent salaries and a level structure at CoinGecko:
• L1 Salary: RM6,538
• L2 Salary: RM10,257
• L3 Salary: RM13,188
• L4 Salary: RM17,133
• Learn more about our level structure at CoinGecko’s Career Progression.
As part of the CoinGecko engineering team. You will be part of the team that :
• Solves unique and large scale technical problems.
• Builds the next generation of systems to make cryptocurrency data accessible to everyone across the globe at scale on the web and mobile (iOS & Android).
• Develop and scale the CoinGecko Data API that currently powers some of the biggest brands in the space.
• Manages infrastructure that is running in the cloud (Amazon Web Services & Google Cloud).
• Research and development of decentralised apps, Web3, and Solidity smart contracts on the blockchain network.
What you’ll be doing :
• Design and develop the React Native infrastructure powering our iOS and Android app.
• Articulate a long term vision for maintaining and scaling our mobile stack & team, for instance introducing tools, libraries, and best practices.
• Scale our mobile app development to serve millions of users and large dataset.
• Implement product features that have a direct impact on the engagement on our users.
What we look for in you:
• You have at least 1-2 years of engineering experience with a large focus on building React Native or native applications on iOS and/or Android.
• You implement end-to-end software delivery best practices including delivery planning, continuous integration/deployment, application monitoring and security.
• You are familiar with implementing automated testing using Jest, Detox, React Native and other similar tools.
• You have experience leading projects and providing technical direction.
• Excellent attention to detail and mobile design sensibilities.
• Proven track records of shipping high quality, scalable production apps.
• You have keen interest in cryptocurrency, blockchain, and smart contracts.
Nice to haves:
• Experience in iOS/Android native application development
• You have gone through a rapid growth in your company (from startup to mid-size)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
Some of the perks while at CoinGecko:
• Remote Work Flexibility: Work wherever you feel most productive.
• Flexible Working Hours: No 9-5 structure, work the hours you need to get your tasks done.
• Comprehensive Insurance Coverage: We provide life, medical, and critical illness insurance.
• Equity: You’ll be entitled to virtual options, with terms and conditions.
• Transport Allowance: You will be given a monthly fixed allowance to ease the cost of travelling.
• Flexible Claim Allowance: You will be allocated a quarterly budget of RM1,800 / SGD1,200 to subsidise your meals and setup your work-from-home station.
• Learning Allowance: You will be allocated an annual budget of USD500 to help you continuously learn in the pursuit of your professional and personal development.
• Social Activity Allowance: Want to set a date to watch a movie or play futsal with your colleagues? Get it organised and we subsidize a portion of the cost.
CoinGecko is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Interested? Hit the apply button to get started on your application!
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.