What is t3rn?
t3rn is a hosting platform for smart contracts, that enables trustless, interoperable execution and composable collaboration. Initially developed through the Web3 Foundation grants program, t3rn delivered a full proof of concept, before joining the Substrate Builders Program.
t3rn was created to address some of the core issues in blockchain technology, namely interoperability and how open-source software rewards contributors. t3rn will bring full smart contract interoperability to Polkadot and beyond, as well create an ecosystem that rewards developers based on how widely used their open-source contributions are.
We believe in trust-free collaboration. We are building an open, decentralized and community driven protocol for smart contract hosting and execution, where businesses and developers share solutions and grow the network’s value exponentially.
t3rn Web3 Foundation Grant statement
t3rn initial backers
- Work closely with our Development Team projects
- Assist the team to test the integration of escrow smart contracts
- Test initial supply specified in toukeneconomics on circuit-parachain live network
- Engage with our community on Telegram, Discord and other channels
- +1 year of Software Platform / Product Development
- Basic experience with Rust
- Eager to learn and grow developer skills
- Native or fluent English and communication skills
- Understanding of blockchain technology and an interest in Substrate
- Some Knowledge with Ethereum/Solidity
- Opportunity to shape and lead the organisational structure of rapidly growing project.
- Competitive contract-based compensation (you’ll have to invoice us from wherever you are) and employee benefits
- Generous token scheme
- Join one of the most exciting early-stage projects in the Polkadot ecosystem
Learn more about our project at (https://t3rn.io)
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter angel.co.