What is t3rn?
t3rn is a hosting platform for smart contracts, that enables trustless, interoperable execution and composable collaboration. Initially developed through the Web3 Foundation grants program, t3rn delivered a full proof of concept, before joining the Substrate Builders Program.
t3rn was created to address some of the core issues in blockchain technology, namely interoperability and how open-source software rewards contributors. t3rn will bring full smart contract interoperability to Polkadot and beyond, as well create an ecosystem that rewards developers based on how widely used their open-source contributions are.
We believe in trust-free collaboration. We are building an open, decentralized and community driven protocol for smart contract hosting and execution, where businesses and developers share solutions and grow the network’s value exponentially.
t3rn Web3 Foundation Grant statement
t3rn initial backers
t3rn second grant
- Building a cross-chain messaging protocol within the Polkadot ecosystem
- Build out our modular JS SDK that allows simple interactions with out blockchain
- Providing types, building transaction objects, providing an interface to communicate with other blockchains (like Ethereum, Bitcoin, etc.)
- Ownership of the entire JS SDK
- 2+ years of professional software engineering experience.
- Experience with highly decentralized and distributed systems
- Experience in building complex SDKs and APIs
- Advocate of clean, well written code
- Excellent communication / collaboration skills
- You have worked with an open source project
- You want to build more than just a product. You also want to help build good culture and best practices at an emerging company!
- Blockchain experience is nice to have, but not strictly required
- You have worked with containerization tools such as Docker.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter angel.co.