The mechanics under the hood, the makers and supporters of our tools and technology that enable all teams at Yuga Labs to function efficiently and safely. This team is made up of thoughtful innovators, working to build and support the amazing tech behind our amazing people.
Who We’re Looking For
We are hiring an IT Operations Engineer to join our IT team. We have tons to do, building the future of web3, and we need help making sure everyone has the tools they need to push forward. You’ll be part of a highly collaborative team, constantly iterating on our tools and services to ensure efficiency and the best possible experience for every end user at Yuga.
- Drive day to day IT tasks and ticketing
- Contribute to building efficiency and scalability in our processes
- Stakeholder for end user education through self help mechanisms, including owning documentation and publishing to our knowledge base
- Be the “Face of IT” with Yuga employees, including contractors and external partners
- Help in scaling and establishing best-in-class support for Yuga end users.
- Assist in employee lifecycle management including procurement, asset management, account provisioning and other IDM processes
- 2+ years experience as an IT Operations role or similar experience (experience with supporting remote employees a plus)
- High degree of confidence troubleshooting hardware and software in a predominately macOS environment
- Experience in administering Google Workspace, Zoom, Okta, Slack, Atlassian and other standard enterprise applications
- Expert communicator, well versed in keeping all stakeholders up to speed and on track, both verbal and written.
- Resourceful and creative. Able to work through complex issues and apply unique solutions.
- Security-minded. IT works closely with our security partners to promote safe behavior across all our tools and services. Must always have our employee and community’s safety in mind!
- People-centered and approachable. Your patience level is second to none, and you’re always willing to go the extra mile to ensure folks are up and running!
The annual salary for this position ranges from $71,000 to $82,000. The actual annual salary paid for this position will be based on several factors, including but not limited to, skills, prior experiences, training, company needs, and current market demands. The annual salary range for this position is subject to change and may be adjusted in the future. This position may also be eligible for salary increases, bonuses, equity awards, and benefits.
What We Offer
- Working with the best-in-class talent creating innovative technologies and bringing the forefront of culture to web3
- Exposure to innovative technologies in cryptocurrency, blockchain technology, and game development
- Collaboration with blue chip projects and AAA studios and partners
- Great internal growth and development
- 100% remote
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks
We believe true innovation in web3 requires diversity in perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. But historically marginalized groups are underrepresented in the space, not just as participants but as leaders and creators. Luckily, we — and every web3 company — have the opportunity to bake necessary process and mindset shifts into our company DNA from the early days.
To help build a web3 that’s diverse and inclusive, we strive to build Yuga’s workplace to be diverse and inclusive. Not just how we do things day to day, but who does them and who decides what needs to be done.
So if you’re excited about one of our roles but your resume doesn’t align perfectly with the job description, please apply anyway. If you’re enthusiastic about web3 but come from an industry you think is unrelated, apply anyway. If you’re a great thinker and doer, apply anyway. The fate of web3 kiiinda depends on it.
Life at Yuga Labs
At Yuga Labs, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We’re shaping the future of identity, community, and technology—an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds and perspectives.
As a remote-first company, we encourage our employees to care for their whole selves through comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, wellness programs, and volunteer opportunities.
Yuga Labs applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Yuga Labs applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Yuga Labs Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.