OpenSea is the first and largest marketplace for non-fungible tokens, or NFTs. Applications for NFTs include collectibles, gaming items, domain names, digital art, and many other items backed by a blockchain. OpenSea is an open, inclusive web3 platform, where individuals can come to explore NFTs and connect with each other to purchase and sell NFTs. At OpenSea, we’re excited about building a platform that supports a brand new economy based on true digital ownership and are proud to be recognized as Y Combinator’s #4 ranked top private company.
When hiring candidates, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our culture, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, grow rapidly, and love our work. We also know how critical it is to celebrate and support our differences. Employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences and opinions enables our employees, our product and our community to flourish. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. To help facilitate this, we support remote, hybrid or onsite work at either New York City, San Francisco or the Silicon Valley for the majority of our opportunities.
At OpenSea we work hard to earn our users’ trust every day. We’re looking for thoughtful and resilient OpenSeatizens with quick decision-making skills to help us make OpenSea feel safe and welcoming. If you have experience in financial fraud, illicit activity, or other types of investigations experience, we want to hear from you!
- Gather, analyze, and operationalize signals and information of potential abuse from safety partners, internal stakeholders, and third-party sources
- Conduct complex investigations into potential incidents of sanctions, terrorist financing, money laundering, and other illicit financing behavior
- Identify emerging trends, harm vectors, and risks within the crytpo and Web 3 space
- Support Trust & Safety Operations and Legal teams with escalations and detailed profiling/analysis to improve workflows and address potential safety threats
- Provide investigative and analytical support and insights for proactive detection mechanisms and model training, and identify other product or tooling solutions to better support the problem space and mitigate risks
- Keep up-to-date with Web3 trends to stay on top of top areas of abuse detection
- 5+ years experience in blockchain investigations or related fields
- Deep experience investigating potential fraud, anti-money laundering, and other types of financial crimes
- Experience with working with large data sets and producing investigative reports
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience working with product, engineering, legal, and other cross-functional teams
- Highly flexible and adaptable to meet the evolving needs of a high-growth, fast-paced organization
- Ability to operate independently, manage multiple priorities, and use sound judgment
- BA/BS Degree
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.