Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.This is an exciting opportunity to join a Futures trading venue within Binance, reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer. You will be part of the evolution of financial services, by establishing the annual control plan and the broader Internal control function for a new legal entity, whose principal business is trading futures contracts.Responsibilities
- Support Binance’s senior management with their accountability for the control of key internal and outsourced processes and tools;
- Coordinate the design, testing, evaluation and monitoring of controls managed by the first and second lines of defense;
- Ensure that the controls are well defined and cover the main risks and regulatory obligations;
- Ensure that first level controls are properly implemented and monitor the results of these controls;
- Implement and carry out the controls of second line of defense;
- Monitor the controls performed by the providers of services and tools on behalf the MTFR;
- Regular reporting to senior management on the internal control framework and the results of the controls;
- Assist the CCO with the draft of the annual internal control report (RACI).
- 6- 12 years of operational experience in an internal control function, ideally in a MiFID Investment firm;
- Experience of setting up an internal control framework for IT processes and tools would be advantageous;
- Track record of delivering results and completing tasks to deadlines;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Working at Binance
- Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities.
- Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless.
- Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects.
- Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure.
- Com petitive salary and benefits.
- Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire.
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values , creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.