What is Polygon?
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 3000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
Polygon is looking for an Internal Communications Specialist to facilitate communications and collaboration among teams. The role connects our global team members to our collective purpose by highlighting our values, communicating various initiatives, and elevating the employee experience.
- Develop, write, and edit communications (e.g., emails, videos, and internal presentations)
- Partner with the leadership team to develop and own internal communications plans and outcomes.
- Design creative strategies for communicating with and engaging employees
- Plan the frequency and channels of communication and coordinate with stakeholders across different areas of the business
- Experience with and commitment to agile approaches
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and relationship-building skills to develop connections between the team
- Strong leadership with an emphasis on collaboration, proactivity, flexibility, and ability to rally people and use influence to get things done
- Strong attention to detail and deadlines
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Learn More about Polygon
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.