About Us and the Job:
- We are a small team, and about half the team is technical.
- We are mostly remote. Team members live across the world, in the US, Europe, and Asia. We do have offices in some locations (Porto, Chicago, London, Amsterdam, Singapore) for those who prefer in-office work.
- Our team communicates with each other and external developers in English. Strong spoken and written English skills are required.
- We operate like a startup in the rapidly growing and changing DeFi ecosystem. In order to be successful, we must adapt to meet the current needs of the market. Good candidates will help our organization adapt; they are flexible problem solvers who are willing and able to jump on whatever the occasion demands.
- Our success depends on external developers using our protocol. Good candidates will be able to intelligently converse with technically-minded users and answer their questions.
- We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits package. Furthermore, where applicable, employees may be eligible for token allocations as part of Pyth Network’s employee incentive program.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with Sales, Development, Support, Legal, Compliance, and Networking to bring new market data providers onboard.
- Work with software engineers and developers to fix bugs, re-write code and roll out new releases.
- Monitor real-time pricing data on the network.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for data providers to make sure the integration process is efficient and over time identify mutually beneficial new business opportunities.
- Coordinate integration and conformance tests, analyzing metrics and pricing logs.
- Serve as the front line of support for any issues that arise before and post go-live.
- Identify and implement new processes to improve the data provider experience which in turn adds robustness to the network.
- Participate in regular prioritization meetings and help launch new products.
- Gather feedback from the data providers to help inform Pyth’s growth strategy.
- Other duties as assigned or needed.
Skills You Need:
- 3+ years of experience in a fast paced, externally facing environment.
- Ability to take ownership of production issues and close out to completion.
- Deep understanding of the technical integration processes on a blockchain.
- Ability to analyse data logs/metrics.
- Ability to monitor real-time data and escalate issues.
- UAT testing.
- A good understanding of RPC node and Validator infrastructure is desirable.
- Ability to run python scripts.
- Familiarity with market data with an ability to troubleshoot day-to-day issues that arise as part of the onboarding process.
- Outstanding communication, organizational skills, and professionalism.
- Knowledge and interest in Crypto, Pricing Oracles, DeFi, blockchain.
- Reliable and predictable availability.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.