Offchain Labs is building a suite of scaling solutions for Ethereum. This includes Arbitrum, an Optimistic Rollup, that instantly scales apps, reducing costs and increasing capacity, without sacrificing Ethereum’s security. Porting contracts to Arbitrum requires no code changes or downloads since it’s compatible with existing Ethereum developer languages and tooling.
Our team is extremely passionate and works tirelessly to bridge the gap between what blockchain is and what blockchain can be. We strive to maintain an atmosphere that fosters innovation and new ideas through collaboration, research, and deep discussions. After raising an initial round of $3.8M in seed funding in January 2019 and a $20M series A, as well as a $100M series B in 2021, we are ready to hire additional team members that have an interest in working in the blockchain space and a knack for approaching problems in unconventional ways.
- Have been part of a team developing cutting edge solidity-based decentralized applications
- Deep understanding of Smart-Contracts
- Willingness to work across a lot of codebases
- Passionate about building decentralized applications and smart contracts
- Have a deep understanding of the needs and behaviors of the Ethereum ecosystem
- Naturally create excitement around the projects you are building with users and developers
- Excited to learn about cutting-edge scalability protocols and to help bring cutting-edge research to the real world
- Experience with TypeScript in a full-stack environment, modern frontend frameworks (i.e. React), and Ethereum development (Truffle, Ethers, Web3, Solidity)
- Your communication style is open, transparent, and direct, and you consistently work in tight collaboration with your teammates
- You look for ways to help beyond the scope of your day-to-day work
- Security-minded and always keeping an eye out for potential threats and vulnerabilities in your code
- Capable and eager to delve into technical concepts about how Arbitrum works both with regards to features and internal API architecture and third-party API architecture
- Have experimented with a variety of languages and applications
- Always enthusiastic to dive into an unfamiliar codebase and come out the other side with a clear understanding of the inner workings of that application
- Made significant contributions to the products you have worked on throughout your career
- Comfortable with CS fundamentals, either from a formal university program or through self-learning
About the Role:
- Coordinate and execute integration with popular Dapps and blockchain ecosystems
- Present and explain the technical concepts and features that power Arbitrum
- Be on the front lines of technical issues arriving during integrations, and quickly resolve any issues
- Be the technical leader on integrating all external technologies with Arbitrum
- Be tasked with keeping all integration documentation accurate and up to date
- Clearly and accurately convey developer needs to the engineering team
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in developing and improving Arbitrum. Our dynamic team has incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do. We take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.