Site neonlabsorg Neon Labs
Neon EVM is a high-performance, open source platform for launching decentralized applications on the Solana blockchain using the same programming languages and developer tooling as Ethereum. Ethereum developers can scale performance and access new liquidity without significant code changes, or build scalable applications from day one.
- Support DApps (clients) in process of integration with Neon EVM and our products.
- Advise valued customers and business partners on best practices and integrations with Neon products.
- Document and share customer feedback and feature requests with Product and Engineering teams to aid in development priorities.
- Resolve technical issues by filing, managing, debugging, and evaluating bugs and improvements with Product and Engineering teams.
- Take end-to-end ownership of customer issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause, issue resolution, and communication.
- Working close to Partnership Director and Product Team.
- Collaborate with the sales or account team by acting as technical experts in customer presentations and align solution design with customers business requirements.
- Determine the technical requirements to meet client goals and act as liaison between the organization’s sales/business development and engineering groups.
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of the commercial experience in software development.
- 2+ years of experience in smart contracts development with Solidity.
- Strong knowledge of Solidity. Understanding of techniques and levels of optimization. Experience with the OpenZeppelin contracts and libs.
- Good understanding of DApps architecture and ways of working with them, NFT, DAO, Tokens, Tokenomic models.
- Experience with Web3.js and the Etherium ecosystem.
- Working experience with AWS or other Public Cloud Platform, good understanding of the cloude infrastructure.
- Fluent in English – verbally & written, ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical scenarios to people with less technical knowledge.
- Solid analytical/cognitive skills to troubleshoot complex and technical problems, ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Log parsing and analysis.
Nice to have
- Experience working with open-source projects.
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes.
- Help Desk Experience and using ticketing systems to manage and track incidents.
- Experience with Rust and Rust based smart contracts.
- The collection of contracts written on Solidity.
- Experience in Solana (Rust) contract development. Understanding of Solana architecture.
- Participation in the design and development of DApps, NFT, and etc.
- Degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent professional experience.
- Understanding or experience of the smart contracts audit.
- Competitive salary 💰
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant experience.
- Send a cover letter explaining us why you are the best fit.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter neonlabs.notion.site.